Chistmas holidays part 2 (sorry)

It was the next morning and I didn't want to see him for the rest of the day!

I knock suddenly banged through my door "who is it?!" I asked.

"Me...." Straight away from their voice I knew who it was...

"GO AWAY!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

"Please just give me a minute or two of your time yugi!!?" He begged

"You've got 60 seconds!" I said bluntly.

"Can I at least talk to your face?!"

"Fine! Coming in.." As he opened the door and sat close to my legs on my bed.

"Can I just say what I want to say and then I'll leave you?!? I nodded as he started talking.

He apologised to me for about 5minutes until he finally ended. "I am truly sorry for my behaviour yesterday, please forgive me!?" He begged.

"Okay.."

"Does this mean that you forgive me?!?" As he leaned in closer to me.

"Yea..." I didn't get to say anything else as I got trapped by kaiba bouncing on me to give me a hug.", I stayed still as I was kind of daydreaming.

Kaiba continued to hold me tightly as he moved his head back to see my face then he softly pushed my head down to kiss my forehead. My body became frozen in confusing of him as he took the opportunity to kiss me lips.

Suddenly another person knocked on the door "kaiba-sama, there is a problem with the proposition you gave us!"

Kaiba then got up and headed for the door. Before he left the room he turned to me and said "see you at dinner!" Then left.