Just alittle bit *hic* drunk!

We got to the 5th bottle and I was on the floor laughing my head off as kaiba was telling me stories about weird encounters with people when he was working.

"Wow look at the time! It's already 2:38am...I've got a business meeting at 6:30 geeez! Let's take youuuu to bed!" And he started to walk me to my room.

He laid me on my bed and started to straighten up to leave my room. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kind of got dragged up with him. The next thing he noticed was my hard dick pressed against his stomach. "I wanna..." I murmured out.

"Want to what yugi? He asked me as he bent forwards to put me back on the bed. I fell back on the bed but brought kaiba with me as we rolled until I got on top. "...yugi?"

I then lifted off all of our clothing and then straight to his dick. I began by locking around it and got moans from him.

Kaiba's POV:

He was sucking my dick! Yugi must be really drunk, but I wander if he's ever done it before as he is so good at it or is his some other side of yugi that I've never seen before.

I tried to get on top of him but was overpowered by yugi licking the tip, almost making me paralysed. "Ahhhh I see you like that!" He removed his mouth and then began kissing all over my stomach and licking inside my belly button, making let out a moan or two.

"Hmmmm!" As he looked at my body before climbing up my body to suck on my lips then plunging his tongue in between my lips to circle around inside my mouth.

My dick was so close to his ass, yugi then broke the kiss to put my dick close between his bit cheeks and started moving up and down. "Ahhhh!" Soooo close to being inside him I thought.

Yugi lifted himself up and stuck my dick in his hole as he screamed out. I put my hands on his waist to support him as I saw a cute-weak facial expression as he was dribbling from his mouth as it was wide open ready to moan and tears flowing out his eyes.

-

After we finished we collapsed onto each other and went to sleep.

A/N:

Wow damm I can't write good 🙈🙈🙈🙈