The next day

I waked into school and went to my class. Quickly I was crowded by Honda and joey hovering above my head. "Yes?!?" I said in a sarcastic way.

"Where were you yesterday?!" Honda asked.

"At home.."

"No you wasn't!" I stopped still as I new the truth was about to come out "...we went to your house last night and you wasn't there and your grandad said you haven't been there since kaiba invited you for a match at his house!"

"Well..." Joey said as they both looked annoyed around me. Luckily the bell rang for first lesson and joey and Honda went back to their seat, leaving me time until break to come up with a lie or some kind of excuse for them to believe.

-

The bell for break rang and I still had nothing to say for when they asked.

They came up to me with theirs hands on my table, pressuring me to reply. "I have... beenstayingatkaibasforawhile..." As my words came out as a mumble.

"WHAT?!?" They both shouted. I couldn't tell if they understood what I said or they're asking me to repeat myself.

"I'm staying at Kaiba's for a while.."

"Why?" Joey asked.

"....I lost a bet.."

"Ohhhhhh..." We both said.

-

We didn't speak about kaiba for my living place for the rest of the day as they started to notice that it was making me embarrassed.