Yes! Normal life again!!

I decided that I would try to forget what kaiba said about what supposedly happened when I just drunk + I was starving and go down stairs and eat something.

I walked into the dinning room and sat down opposite kaiba. We both stayed silent until kaiba spoke up "....you can start going back to school....but I driver will come and pick and drop you off!"

"Yay!" I shouted

"You should go get ready or you will be late!" I then rushed up the stair and searched my wardrobe for my school uniform then put it on and rushed back down stairs.

"The drivers waiting outside!" As I grabbed some food and left the room to exit the building.

-

Yes I wasn't late for school. I rushed to my room and opened the door as the bell rang. Everyone turned around to see me as I've missed a lot of days off.

The lesson started and I was kicked by joey, I looked over "where were you for the past like week?!" He asked.

"Doesn't matter anymore!" I then turned back around to listen to the teacher then he kicked me again but ignored him.

-

I got to lunch with no problems until joey and Honda came walking up to me. "So what happened!"

It was like this all lunch time and I just ignored them the whole time.

-

I was driven back to Kaiba's house with him waiting for me at the front door "how was school?!?" As he stood up straight from leaning on the wall.

"Fine!" I lied but he didn't need to know anyway.