My new house?!?

"Here's your room!" As he opened the door to see a bedroom bigger than my grandad's whole shop with everything perfectly placed everywhere with no dirt or uncleanliness in the room to see.

"Wow!" Accidentally came out from my mouth. He smirked at me then kicked me into the room.

"I will see you at dinner!" As he slowly closed the door to get a good stare at me then locked the door behind me.

-

I heard a loud knock on my door as they unlocked it and opened it to see Kaiba. "Come on yugi! Dinner can't keep us waiting."

I went down stairs with him and opened the dinning room doors to see a large table with fancy decorations around the room.

He directed me to a chair at the end of the table and tucked me in. He then sat at the other end of the table so we was face to face each other.

The room went silent until Kaiba clapped his hands then quickly entered a bunch of men dressed as chefs with plates of food in their hands.

"We've got Indian food on the menu today! Hope that's alright with you"

-

After dinner I went to my room and went to sleep once I had my shower.

I almost went to sleep crying as I didn't want to be here! I wanted to be with my friends and family and not with someone I hardly know. But my grandad was told that I was living with a friend as I thought that he needed to take more care for his store and himself.