two

Some hours later I have lunch.
I met a boy called Charlie in my science lesson who asked me to sit with him and his friends. He seems really nice, just like his girlfriend, he just introduced me to. She's really pretty, but I don't pay attention. I realized I while ago that I'm not interested in girls, but I try not to think about it, because I don't know how my parents would react.
Or anyone else. It may not be very cool but I actually care a lot about what other people think about me.
I want them to like me.
We're nearly at the cafeteria, when we're passing a crowd of students and stop to see what's going on. Some big, mean looking boys have pushed a smaller boy in a corner. The boy from my first lesson, di Angelo. One of them kicks him, another one punches him in the stomach.
Suddenly I get really angry. Not just that they are more, and bigger than him, also nobody does anything, everyone just stands around and watches how the boys make the other one down.
I push some people out of my way and yell at the boy who still punches the little one to stop, but he's just laughing, so I push him against the next wall, but now he just attacks me
'Trying to encourage you for this little goth loser? '
'Just go away! What has he done to you?' I get angrier and angrier. Not just about these bullies, also about all these brainless people who just stand around and watch, like this would be an entertaining tv show. How can no one do something?
'Oh, you know' the tall boy in front of me laughs again 'he's just so annoyingly gay and-' at this moment I totally loose it and start to punch the face of the big idiot out of control.
After a while I realize that my hands are full of blood- not my blood, and I stop. Out of breath I look around me. Most of the students went backwards and look really scared, Charlie got a bleeding nose, probably he tried to stop me.
The guy I just attacked is lend against the wall and looks really terrible. His nose is bleeding too, also he got black eyes and some other injuries. I feel really bad. Maybe he deserved it, but I never thought that I could do something like this. That I could scare people and hurt them.
Then I look to the boy who's still standing in the dark corner. If he doesn't gets attacked now anymore, maybe it was worth it.

I'm walking home now.
The sun is shining, but I don't feel sunny at all. I just saw the principal the second time today, this time he wasn't that nice.
I won't get expelled, but he'll have a talk with my parents, who will be very disappointed, and I have to stay longer at school for 3 days every week until the end of the term to help the caretaker.
So now I'll have to explain to my parents why I actually punched a boy nearly unconscious (he's in a hospital now, by the way).
You could say I'm in a bad mood.
To be exact, I nearly cry, my parents gonna hate me, and everyone at the school is scared of me and thinks I'm a freak. I just hope at least the caretaker is going to like me. He'll probably be the only person to talk to me for the rest of my time in this school.
Wow, that sounds like a really bad movie.
'My friend the caretaker'
I walk around a corner, and suddenly see someone walking about three meters in front of me.
I just see the back of the person, but I know whose black jacket, skinny, black jeans and messy dark hair this is. Well, probably at least he will talk to me now.
He hopefully doesn't have a reason to hate me.
At first I'm not sure if I should really talk to him, but otherwise is walking awkwardly some steps behind him not what you would call a perfect solution too, so what can I loose?
'Hi' I say, walking next to the boy now 'I'm Will'
'Fine' the boy says, starting to walk faster
'Did I say something wrong?'
'No, you just got a boy into hospital' he mumbles
'Well, if I hadn't, you would probably be there now'
'Yes, but there's no need to protect me!' the boy is getting angry now. He looks up. I look in his eyes. The world stops.

His eyes are the most beautiful, dark, but still warm, stormy, deep blue, nearly black, eyes I've ever seen. He's glancing at me angrily, but his eyes are so incredibly sad at the same time, he looks so lost. Looking in his eyes feels like looking in another universe. I've once read that eyes are the door to your soul, I always thought this would be stupid, but suddenly I start to believe in it.

Then I see my reflection in his widen pupils- I look like and idiot.
'Uhm...didn't looked like that' I say, trying to get back the control.
'I just try not to get in trouble. You should try this too.'
'You don't want trouble? Why are you skipping school then?'
'I honestly don't see at wich point this would be some of your business' the boy, who just slowed down a little bit starts to walk faster again. Damn, seems like even he hates me.
'Please wait! I just try to talk to you!'
'I try to stop you. What do you want?' he stops.
'I don't even know your name' I start, but he interrupts me
'You'll get over it. Something else?'
'Do you always react like this when someone tries to be nice to you?' if this is so it wouldn't be a big surprise that he doesn't seem to have any friends at school.
'If anyone would have ever tried I don't think that I would have talked that much to him. Feel pleased and now leave me alone.'