Come over here quick.

[ Alyx ]

"Mom.  Are you hiding something from me?"

"No Alyxa- ... Alyx I'd never hide anything from you."

"Sure?"

"Promise babycakes."

I grinned as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.  If theres something my parents do right, they make sure I know I'm loved by them.

I stepped off the examning table.  I walked up the stairs carefully because I was still a bit shaky.  Once I got to the top of the staircase, I opened the door and I closed it.  I made sure I locked it and I put the bookcase over the door so It would be hidden.  Its a secret room and its not supposed to be seen.  Only me, Anderson, mom and dad know about it.

Once I got the bookcase back to its original spot, I plopped myself down on the couch and turned on the TV.  I immediately turned it to channel 37.  I may be a teenager but I still like to watch Spongebob.  Don't judge me.

I heard my phone ringing so I reached over and grabbed it.  It was Anderson. He rarely calls me.  I wondered what was up.  So, I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alyx.  We have a problem."

"What is it?"

"Can't tell you now.  But, come over the Zaria's house and we'll explain."

"Is Zaria the one that lives around the corner?"

He sighed.

"Yes."

"Oh. Tell her she is pretty."

"Alyx we have no-"

I heard a loud 'THANKS' in the background.

"You must have me on speaker."

"Yeah whatever.  Just come over."

"Ok.  See you in 5."

"Ok."

We hung up at the same time.

Mom called out, "WAS THAT ANDY?""Yeah mom."

"Where is he? Dinner is about ready."

"He's at Zaria's doing english homework.  They needed help so I'm going to head over there."

I don't like lying to my mom but I've gotta see whats going on.

"OK!  Just be home by six."

I looked at the clock.  It was already 5:15. I better get going.  I grabbed my keys ad walked out the door.

* 5 minutes later *

I arrived at Zaria and Zaren's house.  I knocked, waiting for a few seconeds and Zaren opened the door.  Oh gosh.  His eyes are so blue that they remind me of Niall Horan's and his face is oh so perfect.  I had to pinch myself to get out of this trance.

"Hey Zaren."

"Hey Alyx.""How is everything," Zaren said.

"Great.  So are you going to guide me through your mansion?"

He chuckled.  "Its not really a mansion.  But come right in."

Actually, it was.  The Shetlands are the wealthiest people in the neighborhood.  Even though they don't like being called wealthy, they are.

"Come with me this way."

I followed Zaren to his basement which was a pool table room but with the flick of a switch, it was a science lab.  But theirs was much more hi-tech.

"Thanks for leading me on this journey Zaren."

He laughed. "Your welcome.  You should come over more."  He winked.

I smiled.  "Yeah.  I should."

He waved at me and left the room.

Oh my gosh.  Did he just wink at me?  I can't anymore.

Zaria snapped her fingers in my face.  "Snap out of it. Literally."  She laughed.

"Anyways.  Where's Andy?""Freaking out in that corner.  I've been trying to calm him down but I can't."

"Is the news THAT bad?"

"Well.  How BAD is being a mutant?"

"A WHAT?"