“Help yourself, nit wit”

I smirked and grabbed the papers. I walked to my room which is…410 and my locker is 21.

I sighed and walked to my room, slowly. My thoughts were flooded by memories.

Flashback

The pain had gotten worse.

My soul ached for her.

My wolf called for her.

I needed her.

But I couldn’t go back.

I had made too many mistakes…

Too many.

I don’t deserve her.

The lights went out in the cheap motel.

I moved every day, closer to her.

Hoping that it will heal the pain but to no avail.

I sighed and grabbed my jacket from the peg. I walked out the room, not bothering to lock the door. I felt weak, and it sucked.

I dragged myself down the stairs and into the darkness. I walked across the streets to the nearest pub.

The moon was my only company in this night. I looked up at it, remembering Rox.

Why did I leave?

A sigh escaped from my lips and I was suddenly dragged into an alleyway.

I struggled against the 5 holds on me.

“Lookie here” One of them spoke.

Vampires.

“Ooh, a werewolf” Another one of them spoke, evilly grinning at me.

I kicked one of them and punched another. I tried getting up but I felt a small prick on my right arm.

“What…is this?” My voice came out slurred, my head was banging with pain.

They chuckled darkly. “Just a little toxin, to keep your wolf in control…for what we’re about to do…”

My vision became blurred and sounds around me were slurred.

“A tough dog, aren’t ya?” The one I punched spoke, wiping the blood from his mouth.

“I think he’ll make a good experiment, won’t you?” Another spoke, smirking at my wooziness.

“Hmm, let’s see”

A screamed in agony as two knives entered my neck. I clutched onto the dirt, clenching my teeth. I kicked my legs trying to get out of this pain.

“Hold him down!” One of them commanded.

I felt many hands over me, pushing me down into the Earth. The pain was building up inside of me.

“Almost done…”

The heat was building up, higher to the surface. I closed my mouth, holding in my screams.

I felt my eyes turn black and my blood run cold.

“Done”

“Agh!!” I screamed, tearing one of them up. I clenched my teeth moving for another.

“It worked!”

I growled and tore his head off, tearing him limb-limb. I shot my head to another one and I was craving for his blood, craving for his fear.