Chapter Six

I'm so sorry guys I haven't updated. I have been working and then work got me sick and I just started feeling better. I hope you will forgive me! I love you all!

I sliced my sword in the air almost hitting his chest. He jumped back easily as he eyed me warily.

"Calm down Liz. You were in no mortal danger."

I glared at him fiercely "I'm not a mortal you idiot!"

He laughed lightly "Which was why you were in no danger."

I thrust my sword at his stomach and with each swing of my sword I emphasized my words "You. Are. An. Idiot."

He dodged side to side to move away from my strikes.

"Is the weapon really necessary!"

I glared at him sharply before slicing towards his head, the sword making a wide arc as it missed his head by inches, only managing to make a small slice on his forehead. Which, much to my distaste healed instantly.

Suddenly the air whipped around me as Alec grabbed me from behind and my sword went flying across the room. He looked at me pleadingly as he practically begged for my mercy.

I sighed as his hands framed my cheeks "I'm sorry."

Sighing again I leaned forward to rest my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

He wrapped his arms around me as I tried to slow my heartbeat. Meeting a vampire army can do that to a girl.

"You are so lucky you are cute!"

"I know."

I shook my head at him "Cocky asshole."

His body shook with laughter "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I know."

He laughed again at me and I smiled up at him.

His eyes suddenly darkened "Get away from her!"

I looked behind me to see an old woman with bright blue eyes that seemed to be almost shining.

There was a bright light around her that created an almost haunting impression.

The light blinded me so much that the only thing I could see was her long grey hair and wrinkly face.

"What is she-"

Alec cut me off as he shoved me behind him when the woman began to speak in an eerily calm voice.

"Protect."

Alec glanced at the woman in front of him and warily said "Protect what?"

She moved a few steps closer to us "Protect what you hold dearly the most."

Alec stared at her in silence as she slowly opened her arms wide, still walking towards us.

"Protect what you hold dearly the most and you will succeed."

Alec stepped forward, still blocking my body with his and shouted "Who are you?"

She smiled "You know me once, you know me always. I see all and know all. Do not forget your task. For if you fail, so will everything and everyone around you."

With that she smashed her hands together and disappeared in a bright light.

I stared at the space she disappeared in with my mouth wide open.

Alec stretched his arm out "Well, at least things are normal again."

"This is normal?"

He looked at me with his bright eyes "When someone isn't trying to warn us about our impending deaths is when I will start being concerned."

I did not realize how true that would soon become.

**********************************************************************************************
Unknowns POV

"Are you sure we have to do this?"

I glared at him "Of course we have to. It is the only way."

"Why does it always have to end in hundreds of innocent people dying?"

"Because that bitch is trying to overpower us. She thinks she is more evil than us. That she will overpower us. As if she could! She is nothing in comparison to us. We will destroy her."

"You never say what her name is. Who are you talking about?"

I snapped my fingers and suddenly he was thrown as the wall and was crying out loud as he struggled to take deep breaths.

"How dare you defy me? Question me? I am your leader! Soon to be the leader of all and you dare to question me?"

He gasped for air as he winced, holding his ribs. I looked at him thoughtfully.

"Not that I owe you anything, but the woman I am referring to has gone by many names throughout the century. To keep track of them would mean I actually cared, which I don't. Anyways, I believe our current queen of the supernatural race refers to her as FROH. That being, Female Reincarnation of Hades."

"They think she is like Hades?"

I smirked "I know right? Almost comical since I am basically as close to Hades as you can get. That is if Hades actually existed."

Still gasping for breath he whispered "What are you going to do?"

I laughed darkly, "They won't see it coming this time. No, this time I will ruin them. This time I will be ruler of all of the supernatural race. This time, I will win."

Authors Note

I know it is short but I could not go another second without updating for you guys. I know you al are probably very mad at me, but remember that I love you all. I took a break from writing because I was sick and so busy with work, but it is the one thing in life, other than reading that truly calms me down. So I will be updating frequently again! I hope you guys have stayed with me! I love you all very much. I feel like you guys are my family. My Wattpad family! Love you!

-Disneylover3