Chapter Three

Alright guys! I am feeling really good! My parents said that they would support me if I published a book. Of course I didn't tell them that I have already written one. Oh well. I am also telling you that I think I'm going to get rid of my other stories other than this series. I honestly don't remember much of what I had written in the other ones and I don't want to feel like I have to write them. After I'm done with this series I want to start with something fresh and new. Try it out. So I'm just warning you! But enjoy the chapter! I love you all!

Chapter three: Liz's POV

I gasped as I jerked my hand back. I knew who this was. This was the King of Vampires. This was my moms best friend.

"No way. This can't be happening."

My mother kept grinning and went up and hugged the King of Vampires.

"I just knew you two would be mates. I had a feeling!"

Alec grinned down at her "You had a feeling?"

She blushed "Oh shut up."

My face turned red as my eyes narrowed. I suddenly started looking at my mom as if she was a target. How I could kill her. When I would kill her.

Suddenly hands were placed on my cheeks and I looked up into the crystal blue eyes of my mate. "Shh don't worry. I only have eyes for you. Only you."

My body instantly reacted at his words as I visibly relaxed in relief. I could not help but to believe him. I could hear the honesty ring in his words and my body instantly recognized it. He rubbed up and down my shoulders as he mumbled soothing words to me. I had heard from both my mother and father that jealousy came at the most ridiculous times.

"Why you?"

My mate cringed back at my words but from the confused look on my face he smoothed his face into an understanding one.

Hesitantly I whispered "Have I said something wrong?"

My mother glared at me before throwing her hands up in the air "Of course you have said something wrong! He is your mate and you practically just rejected him!"

I gasped "What? I did not! I was asking why I would be mated to a King. I am a shy princess who inherits nothing."

My mother gasped "Inherited nothing? What do you mean nothing? Have you seen your face? I gave you that! Where is the gratefulness?"

Alec laughed lightly "Shut up Belle. My girl is just confused."

My mother walked away before she made a scene at my party but the glare in her eyes promised retribution later. I felt scared for my mate. My mate.

He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and cleared his throat loudly "No one else will be touching the Princess as she is mine!"

I grimaced at how he phrased that. Like I was an object. I knew that men were possessive but not that possessive.

I glared as the people cheered but put a fake smile on my face nonetheless. I had to put on a show for my people.

He tugged on my hand as he pulled me outside of the hall towards the kitchen. I allowed him to lead me as he was leading me towards food. I was really hungry. I growled as we walked past the kitchen and he just smirked at me. Mates sucked. They lead you towards the food and then once you get there they let you down and lead you somewhere else! Completely unreasonable!

I glared at the back of his head as he lead me upstairs all the way to my room.

"How the hell do you know where my room is?"

He grinned back and said "I am a Vampire King. I can smell your scent."

"You sound like a wolf."

He grimaced "Please don't say that again! I do not smell like dog."

"Whatever you say."

He growled and I smirked. He was so much fun to tease. He opened the door and sat me down on my bed while he paced in front of me.

He didn't say anything for a while and I glanced up at him curiously "What's your name?"

He turned to me, eyes filled with shock before he started laughing. Not the whole slight chuckle, he full on cackled right in front of me as he collapsed to his knees. He was laughing so hard tears were in his eyes.

Laughing he said "You mean to tell me that you have been with me for about 30 minutes and did not think to ask my name? How do you not already know it?"

I blushed "Well I'm really bad with names and didn't want to embarrass myself anymore out there than I already did."

He laughed "Trust me you didn't embarrass yourself. In fact when you sleep I might have to hunt down the idiots who dared to stare at you even after knowing you were not theirs."

"No one stared at me."

He smirked "That is where you are wrong. Every unmated male in the whole place was staring at you."

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as he laughed at me. Yes okay maybe I was acting childishly but I was nervous already enough around people. I didn't need a bunch of hormonal boys staring at me too!

I suddenly realized how close we were. How is breath smelt like cherries. How his blue eyes seemed to suck me in until I felt like I could no longer breathe.

He leaned forward and so did I. My body was burning up wit need to touch my mate. Before our lips met he laughed. Loudly.

I leaned back in shock before he flew out the window. Not literally flew but he walked so fast it was like he did. I ran to the window and shouted "Wait!"

The air rushed past me as suddenly he was hanging below me on my window "Yes princess?"

"You never told me your name."

He laughed and leaned forward to kiss my cheek "Alec. My name is Alec my beautiful Elizabeth."

Did we like it?

What's going to happen next?

Also I'm beginning to edit the 1st book in this series so I can publish it on amazon.

Who would buy it?

I would have to take it down on here since that's one of their rules. Sorry if that bothers you. It would be 2.99 which isn't too unreasonable right? Anyways give me feedback! Thanks guys!

-Disneylover3