Chapter Four

Hey guys! I'm updating for you guys because I love you! Be good! Love you all! Enjoy!

This chapter is dedicated to @bad_tomboy_animal for commenting and helping me pick a name!

Chapter Four: Liz's POV

I screamed as he came for me. I tripped as I tried to run away from the psycho chasing after me. He was as fast as lightning as he trailed after my frantic self. I screamed as his teeth attached to my neck.

Jumping up I breathed heavily as I put my hand against my heart. It was a dream. Just a dream. I was fine. Suddenly my window shattered as a dark figure came hurdling through my window.

I screamed bloody murder as I reached out and grasped my lamp swinging it widely at the intruder. I heard a grunt and a weak voice whisper "My Elizabeth."

I winced as I recognized the voice. Alec. My Alec. I laughed nervously as I looked for the light in my room only to realize it was now broken on my mates head. Oops.

"You hit your mate over the head with a lamp and all you have to say is oops?"

Did I really say that out loud? I heard a voce from the doorway "Yes honey you did! You sound like me!"

I groaned. Great.

"Hey! I can hear you!"

Alec smirked "Oh be quiet Belle. It is not your daughters fault that she takes after you in that unfortunate gene."

My eyes teared up as I looked up at him "You dont like me?"

He gasped "W-Wait that is not what I-"

"Forget it. Forget all of it. I am done."

My mother looked at me before laughing loudly "Liz stop fooling with Alec he looks like he's about to cry!"

I looked at Alec and winced as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder "Sorry. I didn't mean it!"

He hugged me back as I heard my mother leaving the room.

"Don't do that to me again princess."

He shoved his face in my neck and sighed deeply "I will mark you soon my love."

I cleared my throat loudly "Mark as in how exactly?"

He grinned "Oh you will find out."

*****************************
Alec's POV

"What the hell is going on here?"

Both Fighty and Jake looked furious as they shouted at me for touching Elizabeth.

"Get away from my daughter you leech!"

I snarled at him "Oh good one pup! Why don't you go crying to Belle!"

Elizabeth jumped out of my arms so that she could smack all three of us.

"You idiots! Enough fighting! I am done with your immaturity!You all can come and find me when you are done PMSing although since you are guys and complete and utter fools I doubt that will ever happen!"

I whimpered as did Fighty and Jake for hurting a female. It was ingrained in us to protect them at all costs, not to hurt them.

She stormed out of the room as Belle grinned at the doorway "You guys have so much sucking up to do."

****************************
Liz's POV

"You are mated to the Vampire King?"

My two brothers glared at me in anger "Who said you were allowed to date?"

I rolled my eyes "We aren't even dating! Calm your ta tas."

"CALM MY TA TAS? CALM MY TA TAS? YOU CALM YOUR BLOODY TA TAS WOMAN!"

I laughed "You sound like grandma."

They both sighed in defeat "Well you sound like mom!"

Mother appeared by the door "She will take that as a compliment! Have you seen those cheekbones? All mine!"

My father suddenly stepped up next to Belle "Oh bullshit Belle. You have fat cheeks!"

She turned on him "Excuse me? Your six pack is now a one pack! No a fat pack you bloody lard ass!"

"Well y-you are a fat ass too! Don't think I didn't see you sneaking that chocolate bar last night! It went straight to your ass!"

"You be quiet! You love my ass!"

"Your ass looks like it got stung by a thousand bees!"

"Well y-you look like an old hobo!"

"HOBO?"

"Don't you think I don't see you in those slimy old sweatpants!"

"Oh no you didn't!"

Mother was about to reply before Alec yelled "ENOUGH!"

His voice was so forceful and powerful I cowered back in fear with my head down. He sighed before coming over to me slowly and placing a finger under my chin "I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to yell at you, or even in front of you. Please forgive me."

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before looking deeply into my eyes.

"Of course. You just scared me is all."

He nodded happily as Dad and Fighty groaned in disgust.

Dad shook his head "If I make it until tomorrow without killing him you so owe me Belle!"

"I don't owe you shit!"

"Woman!"

Oh lord.

Authors note

Did we like it? This chapter was just suppose to make you laugh which I hope it did! It had no point but I enjoyed writing it! Please vote and comment! Love you!