Chapter Two

Thank you all so much for reading!!! You guys are the absolute best and I love you all very dearly! Enjoy the chapter:)

I dedicate it to all of you out there who guessed right!

Chapter Two: Alec's POV

I smirked to myself as I looked in the mirror. Damn was I hot.

I laughed quietly to myself as I thought of seeing Belle for the first time in 16 years. I finally got to see my best friend again.

Since we all knew FROH was going to come back again I decided it was best if I stayed away for a while. Train my men and take care of my Kingdom while Belle and Jake took care of everyone else.

I had missed Belle a lot. Maybe even Jake a little bit too. Even if he could be a cocky, overprotective, bumbling idiot! Belles words not mine.

I smiled again as I looked at my appearance. This black tax was unbelievably hot and uncomfortable but at least I looked good. Got to impress the ladies!

Well not all of the ladies. Just one. My one. I was determined to find my mate tonight. That was after all why Belle invited me. In hopes that I could find someone who would be my other half. My soul mate. My chosen.

*****************************
Liz's POV

I took a deep breath as the doors opened. My hands shook nervously as I pressed down my dress.

What if I trip and fall while everyone was watching! Well not if  but when I fall. And I will. I always do.

Like he was reading my mind my father comes up behind me, letting my mother walk by herself.

He held out his arm as I grasped it firmly. The audience was anxiously awaiting my appearance and I desperately wanted to run away.

Why should I have to go out there? Why should I have to find my mate? Why now.

"You know why."

My fathers voice whispered in my ear. I cringed back as I of course knew why. I was to lead. Or at least I would lead somehow.

He lead me towards the grand staircase as I concentrated hard on every step.

I heard the intake of breath as I made my way down and I heard the loud applause of everyone attending.

I looked up and smiled shyly at them all while blushing. The papers called me "The Blushing Beauty."

Who the hell wants to be known as that? But the people loved me and my innocence. Hence the applause.

I hated the attention. But I love the food.

After all of the applause had died down I rushed over to the food and stuffed my face full of peppers and chips.

I did request the chips. The supernatural "government" did not approve but my family and I didn't care. We don't need to follow by there stupid rules.

I grimaced as I saw my mother wave me over and I knew it was time. Time for the hand touching. Man did that sound kind of wrong.

I kept the same fake, plastered smile on my face as I stood beside my parents greeting man after man, after boy after man and so on. It was my personal hell.

I wish I could just look at someone and know like my brothers. They had it easy.

I cringed as I was met with a cold hand and dark cold eyes met mine. I shivered away from him as he smirked at me.

"Well if it isn't the lovely Elizabeth Michaels. How do I honor you?"

I smiled slightly, still scared "Hello sir. How are you?"

He smiled, blinding me with his white teeth "I am good. But how are you?"

The way he said it made my skin crawl. Like the way that says there are two different meanings.

I shivered in disgust that lessened when I heard a loud laugh that somehow made me smile.

I looked towards the sound to see a tall man, in a black tux with dark brown hair and beautiful, deep blue eyes. They were gorgeous and distracted me from what the God like man was actually saying.

"What was that?"

I blushed as he laughed and smiled brightly at me "I said that you must be Belles daughter."

I blushed from embarrassment before saying "How do you know that?"

He laughed quietly "Well other than the fact that you are wearing a tiara on your head and are standing right next to her I would know because I have requested baby pictures of you since you were born."

I blushed again furiously as he smiled at me "I can see why they call you the blushing beauty now."

If it was possible I blushed even more than before as both he and my mother laughed again together.

My mother laughed saying "Well aren't you going to properly greet her?"

She winked at him and I glanced at her curiously.

He looked nervous as he stepped forward and reached for my hand. I slowly reached out my hand.

When our hands touched I realized why he looked so nervous.

When our hands connected I felt it. I knew right then and there. That this man in front of me was mine.

Did you like it? Hope you did!

What do you think of that?

How did Belle (Liz mother) know?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Please vote and comment! Thanks!!!!!!

-Disneylover3