I don't wanna stay......Chapter 26

"Baby I love you" by Tiffany Alvord......I'm in Love with this song, it's truly amazing, it's kinda for the chapter too.....to describe Destiny's feelings for.......(not telling)hehehe

Destiny's POV

'Go to sleep cupcake, it's getting late' Zane said, while he laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around me, tightly.

'Zane, let go' I wined, trying to pull away form this betrayer...

'Mine' he hissed in my ear...

**~**

It felt like an hour...I think it's about time....

I tried getting up, but Zane's arm were still wrapped around me.

'Where you going??' He asked tiredly, sleepy.

'Umm..Washroom' I said, quickly

He let go 'Come back fast'

I quickly went to the washroom, just stayed there for awhile, I heard Zane snore.

He's asleep.....

I walked out and looked at Zane, sleeping. I quickly put my phone in my back pocket and went out of the window.

I reached the ground and started walking. I couldn't live here anymore, after what happened. Zane cheating me, Xavier being Anna's elder brother......

It's just to much to take.....I am gonna miss Luke, a lot. Also Jace's funny jokes, the time, me and the guys playing in the pool.

It was so fun....I truly never regret that moment.

I walked down the road, the chilly breeze flowing past my body, making me shiver. My hair flowing to the left.

I saw a small empty park. Just a big monkey bar and a swing.

I went to the swing and sat down. Thinking of......Dan.

Is he alright?? How is he?? Is he back in France or his he still here?? 

So many questions rambling through my mind.....why am I thinking of Dan so much??, why am I missing him?? 

I thought of the question Sean asked me in the hospital while we were waiting for Dan.

Do you like like him??

Do I??

I didn't know the answer..........maybe.

I started singing a sing.....;))

There are three words

That I've been dying to say to you

Burns in my heart 

Like a fire that ain't goin' out

There are three words

And I want you to know they're true

I need to let you know

I wanna say I love you

I wanna hold you tight

I want your arms around me

I want your lips on mine

I wanna say I love you

But babe I'm terrified 

My hands are shaking

My heart Is racing

Cuz it's something I can't hide

It's something I can't deny

So here I go

Baby I lo-o-o-ve you

'You sing really nice, princess' I heard a voice call from behind. I quickly turned around, seen by not other than.....Dan.

'Dan....' I said in tearful eyes, he came and hugged me gently, cuz his left arm was bandaged.

'Does it hurt??' I asked, gently touching his arm that was with bandaged.

He shook his head 'You really think I'm weak, I'm disappointed Dez, it hurts a little not that much' he said.

I giggled, making him touch my cheeks with both hands, I'm surprised it doesn't hurt, he came closer 'So, who was the song for??' He whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe

I shivered 'N-N-No one' 

'You sure??' 

I gulped 'Y-Y-Yes' 

His arms went around my waist pulling me closer to him, his forehead touched mine 'Come on Dez, tell me' 

I looked at him 'For you' 

His lips came to mine, I felt butterflies run around my stomach.my arms went around his neck, tugging on his hair.

He groaned and started kissing my jawline, I bite my lower lip to prevent myself from mourning. He kissed my heck and tugged on my shirt to suck on my shoulder.

I mourned 'D-D-Dan' he looked at me, licking his lips. He tumb came to my lower lip gently pulling it apart from my teeth that were holding it.

'Do you want to ruin your lips??' He asked ridiculously, I smiled shaking my head. He smirked.

'Now are you gonna come back with me to France??' He asked me

I looked at him, not sure what to say.

'I don't know Dan...Za-Zane cheated me' I started to cry, he kissed my tears away 'I knew he'd do it, I known him all my life, he's not a guy you think he is Dez, he's different, he's a good actor, always was, always is. You might've have fallen for him, but don't let him make you fall down, he wants to break your heart, don't go back to him....please' Dan said caressing my cheek, squeezing them gently.

'I'll never go back to him, he's not someone who's gonna let me fall....never' I said to Dan smiling 'Thank you' 

I hugged him tight, he hugged me back.....

Is Dan the one???.....

Roses are red 

Violets are blue

I think I'm falling for you

Please don't let me lose you......

Kinda rhymed...ughhh the poems are becoming dumb, day by day, well it's actually really good for Destiny to give Dan<3