I don't know..Chapter 15

The song on the side is "Irresistible" by One Direction, it has nothing to do with this Chapter.....<3

Destiny's POV

 I Was lying in Zane's bed, waiting for him. Yeah I had to sleep with him, to be honest I really don't mind.....

Zane came through the washroom, shirtless. 

I bit my lower lip, he looked so fucking hot....

'Like the view??' He asked smirking

I shook my head quickly and came back to reality.....

'N-No....' I stuttered blushing....he laughed 'Don't worry you'll have lots of time to check it out when I lay down beside you...' 

'ZANE!!!!' I yelled laughing and blushing.

He laid down beside, his arms slid around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I couldn't resist it and I put my hands on his chest and laid my head there.

I sighed happily and kissed him in his chest, he felt like shocked a bit but it went away, when he started rubbing my back with circles.

'Dez??' I heard him call me

'Hmmmm' I mumbled, I was too sleepy and tired to say anything.

'I love you.....' He said, snuzzling his head in the crook of my neck, his lips brushing past them when he said that.

I shivered, not knowing what to say

'Say you love me, Dez' he said, cupping my waist

'I love you too Zane.....'  I said, and fell asleep...

Zane's POV

I smiled, I finally found my girl, she'll be mine, for ever mine.

I fell asleep looking at her sleep, she was like an angel, beautiful.......

Any guy would drool over her.....<3

**~**

Destiny's POV

I woke up and quickly went to change, Zane wasn't here, he must've woke up early and went downstairs.

I pulled up the red ripped shorts through my legs and buttoned them, I put my blue T-shirt over my head and wore some white converse and went downstairs.

Zane and the guys were in the kitchen. I sat in one of the seats.

They looked at me and smirked, I raised an eyebrow at them.

'Destiny, I'm talking you out tonight...' Zane said, smirking happily.

'O....Kay' I said, not really sure what to say....

'Wear something sexy baby...' He said, winking at me. I blushed looking down. 

Zane put his hands under my chin 'don't hide, cupcake, you're beautiful' He kissed me on the cheek.

The guys laughed....I shook my head smiling.

'What're we doing today??' I asked, I don't just wanna sit in my room doing nothing.

'Ummm' the guys thought for a minute.

'POOL PARTY!!!!!!!' jacks yelled

I widened my eyes 'FUCK YEAH!!!!' I quickly put my hand on my mouth, the guys smirked.

'The innocent girl just cursed' Alex said...I smiled looking down.

'Lets go PARTY!!!!' Zane shouted, I looked at him shocked. He raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head 'It's...its just this is the first time you guys are not-being gang members, it's like you're high school teenagers' 

They smirked 'We always are babe' Zane said, pulling me up freon my chair 'Go wears swim suit, I'll have Luke take you to the pool, okay??' 

I nodded smiling, I hugged him 'thanks Zane, even if I'm away from my brothers, you'll making all the pain go away...' I whispered to him

He hugged me back smiling, than I quickly went upstairs and took a black/red bikini and wore it. Luke was waiting for me outside zane's room or mine, now that I also sleep here.

He smirked at me 'Someone's looking hot' 

I punched him on the shoulder 'Luke not you also, there are already so many flirters in this house' I said laughing 

'Flirters??' He asked smiling

'Yup, I made up a name for them, don't tell them' I warned him, he laughed but nodded, he took me out the backyard and there was a there was a huge pool there. The guys were laughing and playing around like kids.

I jumped in the water, making a huge splashing noise. The guys looked at me. Zane cam towards me, water drips dripping down from his hair.

He kissed mr cheek 'You look fucking un-resistible, kitten' he pit on my earlobe and dived in the water. I touched my cheek where he kissed it and smiled like a goof.

'Lets play tag' Finn yelled, I looked at him like he's gone fucking crazy

'He guys is he alright??' I asked the guys pointing at Finn

'Yeah, he just like playing Tag in the water so fucking much' Xavier said laughing, I smiled 'OKAY TYAN LETS PLAY TAG' 

**~**

We spent the whole afternoon in the pool paying, truth or dare, tag, and many other games. It was the best time of my life since Zane took me.

I was sitting on mine and Zane's bed drying my hair...

'Hey Destiny, are you gonna get ready for our date tonight??' Zane came in, smirking.

'Oh shit, I forgot, when are we leaving??' I asked him

'Don't worry, you've got plenty of time to get ready, we're leaving In an hour' Zane said, lying down on the bed beside where I was sitting.

 I kissed the tip of his nose and quickly ran away to the washroom to take a shower.

When I finished showering, I prayed that Zane won't be still in the room, cuz I forgot to take my clothes with me.

When I went out from the bathroom, Zane Wasn't there so I quickly went to the closet and took out a top and skirt, with some leggings(Pic on the side) I quickly went downstairs to go to our date....

Thx for reading, nothing to write today, another poem\/

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You look like hell.....

Like you always do.....hahaha<3