No......Chapter 20

"Impossible" By Shontelle...Got nothing to do with the chapter..or does it??;)))

Destiny's POV

I walked down the road in anger, curling my hands.

Whi the hell does he think he is???

I kicked a rock that was on the road harshly. Getting angry every second.

'DESTINY' I heard Zane yell from behind, but I didn't look back, I ran....I ran fast enough to get away from him for awhile....

**~**

It was like I was walking for hours...I checked my phone and it was like an hour since I'm walking, I looked behind, no one was there, I guess he missed me.

It was already 3 at night, I saw a dark alley, there was a light there, I thought of going there but scared it was some sort of shit.

I walked quietly towards it, watching my every step carefully, trying not to make a single sound.....

I heard a guy laughed 'Well, I'll call ya later....'

I walked closer, and widened my eyes 'Da-Dan???' 

He looked at me, taking off his hood

Smirking he said 'Well, I thought I needed days to find you, but I guess I was lucky, eh???' He said coming to me.

I walked backwards, I wasn't really afraid, I knew Dan wouldn't do anything to me 'What do you mean??' I asked 

He shook his head smiling, while he pushed me gently against the wall 'Don't you think Ryan would want you back?? After what Zane did to him, you're the only thing he can take revenge with, and I really missed you Dez' he whispered tha last line in my ear.

I looked at him 'But....I don't know if I wanna go' I said 

His eyes darkened 'You will go' 

'But-' I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine.

He pulled me closer, more closer to him. Making me put my hands around his neck, I tugging on his hair. He groaned.

He started kissing my jawline, than neck 'You're mine.....' He growled

I shook my head 'No....' 

He sucked hard in my neck 

'Da-Dan..' I wined

'You're mine' he grunted again

'You-Yours' I stuttered out, making him pull away and look at me smirking.

'You ARE coming with me' he said taking my hand and pulling me to a car.

He told me to sit, I hesitated at first 'What about Zane...??' I said in the verge of tears

'You'll see him again, don't worry, now get in' I got in the car and he started driving to the airport.

'How long will I be there??' I asked

'Not sure baby...maybe forever' he said smirking

I widened my eyes 'Dan no, please, don't, I don't wanna go' Tera's rolled down my cheeks

He shook his head 'Sorry Princess' 

I cried on my hands 'Please....' 

He parked at the airport and got out, he was about to help me out when someone knocked him to the ground.

'WHAT THE FUCK' Dan yelled, he was about to get up when a guy wearing a black mask jumped on top of him and took out a gun.

I screamed 'NO,PLEASE, LEAVE HIM ALONE' tears came, I couldn't let Dan die...No, never...

The guy on top of Dan looked at me , his eyes.........

'ZANE!!!!!!' I roared, trying to push him away from Dan, but he wouldn't get off.

'DESTINY GET THE FUCK AWAY, IM KILLING HIM WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, I FUCKING DONT CARE' he shouted back at me.

'If you kill him, than you'll kill me too' I said looking down 

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall hardly, Zane had bloodshot eyes, filled with anger.

'I'm fucking killing him not you' he said, pushing his body hard against mine.

'No....' 

'DESTINY WILL YOU FUCKING SHUT, IM KILLING HIM AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING, GOT IT' he yelled on my face.

I flinched, looking down.

He made me look up roughly 'Got it??' He said through his teeth

I nodded quickly 

He pushed himself away from me and went to Dan, who was on the ground trying to get up.

Zane took out his gun and pointed at Dan.........His hand was to the trigger pulling it down

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' I screamed, tears flowing down my face.....

Hahahaha....wanna know what happens....tmr;)))

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Please let me go

You hurt me once, don't do it again.....;(((

Like it???? Just thought of it<3