Chapter 11: They Are Back.

Start from the beginning

I turned towards the door and exclaimed, "Alejandro! What are you doing here?"

Valery jerked her head and took two steps forward, with a smile on her face. She would've jumped on his bones if he really was here.

I took it as my cue and grabbed a chocolate from the tray and took my first bite. Instead of moaning, I winced at the taste.

"Yuk! What did you put in these?"

Valery let out a laugh, her eyes gleaming with tears. "I-I actually put some chocolate food color in wheat and made chocolate out of it by adding some wa-water."

I recoiled, aghast at her little plan. She just proved yet again that I should not mess with her!

Every dog has a day, Valery.

So you accept you are a dog?

Shut up, subconscious, you are stupid!

So do you!

Ignoring my subconscious, I tried again. "Valery, one choco please?" I pulled the doggy face, yet again.

Doggy...doggy...doggy...my subconscious sang, which I chose to ignore.

"Aha...na. Forgot our rules now, eh? Should I remind you?"

"No, thanks." I just turned away, rolling my eyes.

People here made my life hard. A princess needs to stay thin, should act obedient, should not eat chocolates and other items which might develop fat on your body and etc., It had been 2 and half weeks since my last chocolate. According to me, even my worst enemy should not be entitled to this punishment of 'no chocolate consumption'.

Think, think, think.....Idea!

"Valery...Please let this class go. You know right, now that Samuel and Alice are here, and I am yet to face them completely today evening in the meeting. I am so sad, you are happy with Alejandro out there....Understand please, I need a little time for myself. Please....maybe you are feeling good and in mood of teasing me when trainer teaches...but I am not...." I used the guilt card to trick her into my plan. I plastered a fake hurt expression shaking my head no!

She contemplated for a second, searching my face for truth, but I tried my best to act. After all, this was Valery I am dealing with, she could detect a lie on a criminal's face too. "Okay...only for today, though."

"Yay!" I screamed hugging her tight, while she just chuckled in my arms.

"Okay...so, what are the plans for today?" I asked, releasing her from the hug.

She raised her eyebrows. "I thought you were hurt a while back and needs time to roam around Samuel."

"That was around Samuel. When it is between us, why would there be a problem?" I shrugged.

"Only you."

"Yeah, only me."

"So, what are the plans?" I asked, resting myself on the couch.

"Your plans are with us that we are here now." Phillipe barged in my room practically making me jump on my seat.

"Phillipe!" I yelled and sprinted in his direction, tackling him in a bear hug.

"Hey, Princessa. It's so good to finally see you." I released myself from him and the smile on my face never left. It had been 2 weeks since I had seen him. He went with my parents to the USA and returned late as he had some other business to deal with, in the USA.

"How was your trip?" I dragged him by the hand and settled both of us, on my bed.

"Hey! Even I am here, where's my hug?" A whiny voice interrupted my good mood.