Chapter Two: Shower Water

Rooming With Mr. Uptight
Chapter Two: Shower Water

Eren's Pov

It's been five days since I first started living with Levi and I already want to throw myself out the window. We have been at each other's throats ever since then. He gets mad at me for every little mess or mistake I made. He was supposed to show me around and such. After arguing for a little while he finally agreed to take me.

I wasn't very use to the schedule of my early classes and woke up late so I didn't make my bed or wash my dishes. Levi apparently wasn't very fond of my small slip up and refused to bring me to my classes until I cleaned up. Of course being my stubborn self I refused. He was also stubborn and sunk into the couch more with his coffee cup in hand.

I yelled frustratingly out a few words before leaving and slamming the door behind me. I walked out of the boy dorm lobby and started walking. I was a bit blind when it came to directions. I had no idea on where anything was nor did I ever try to remember. I hadn't been there long so never really got anything to stick in my mind. There was a few signs around and maps around, thankfully, and I arrived at my 2 hour class a bit late. The professor glanced over at me and muttered a few things but didn't say much, continuing his lecture.

When I arrived back at the dorm I found Levi still on the couch with his usual cross legged sitting position. He paid no attention to me and kept watching his show, drinking his beer. "A bit early don't you think?" He glanced over me and took a sip of his liver poisoning liquid, not bothering to answer me. I was used to him being like this but I still found it but rude to ignore me.

Not bothering to try push any more small talk, I walked to room. When I walked into my room, my eyebrows lifted in surprise. My bed looked like it was ironed down to my mattress and my pillows were spot less. From the small living room, there was a small creak sound coming from the couch then approaching footsteps.

Next thing I knew, I had an annoyed Levi standing next me. "If your room isn't like this every damn day, brat. I'll make sure you experience true pain." I scrunched my nose up and was about to make some gay joke but backdown when I saw the intimidating face on the ravenette.

I nodded my head and set my bag down right next to the door before escaping off to the kitchen. Two hours of listening to some professor speak made me hungry and it gave me an excuse to away from Levi's gray cold eyes. Even though I didn't mind watching the sculpture like man walk around the dorm.

While eating my freshly cooked eggs, spotted something out of the corner of my eye. I turned slightly and my mouth dropped. There stood Levi standing confidently in only a towel and wet glistening hair. Almost chocking on a piece of my scrambled egg, I looked away. "Get some clothes on-" He ignored me and walked over to the fridge, clutching the part where the ends of the towels were tied together. He grabbed a water and took a sip.

Levi's Pov

The horny little brat was staring at me like I was some kind of fucking chocolate bar. He even drooled! I took another sip of my water bottle, licking the mouth of the bottle a bit, before setting down on the counter. Maybe I can tease the brat a little more. Loosening the grip on my towel it sunk a bit, showing the v-shape of my front. I made sure to play it like it was nothing even though I knew his glowing green eyes were on my body.

Eren's Pov

His skin was still damp so his torso was shiny underneath the bright kitchen light. Me being my gay as fuck self, almost had a straight out nosebleed from the sensual sight. I cleared my throat and shoveled the rest of my eggs into my mouth before escaping once again to my room. Ignoring the yells from Levi when I didn't wash my dish.