{7}

When Elaine finally was able to stand up, she forces Jimin to stop in his steps as he was still holding her around the waist to prevent her from falling. Suddenly Elaine turns and looks into his eyes. Their noses are so close that they could feel each others' breathe. Her eyes lock in with Jimin's and tears roll down her cheeks. The cold wind creates a vibrant pink color around her cheek and Jimin feels overwhelmed with disbelief at how beautiful the women standing in front of him was. He stared right back into Elaine's eyes with no hesitation to search for what had gone wrong.

Uncontrollable tears kept forcing itself out of her already puffy eyes. The over drinking of Soju caused her face to heat up and sting against the chilly wind.

"Why did you do this to me? I didn't want to kill her. I tried so hard. The more I tried to resuscitate her the more she spit out blood. Red crimson blood... it just kept staining my scrubs. I could have saved her, but... but you pulled me away. I can never sleep because all I can see is her pale face telling me to help her. I've failed. Ever since I came here, I've failed." Elaine was not able to hold in her pain any longer. She weeps and tries to take a breathe between every sentence but that only caused her words to become muffled. Jimin pulls Elaine closer towards his chest for her to sob. He softly strokes her hair to show that he was going to there to comfort her through this tough time. He knew that she was drunk, but what would a gentleman do if a girl was crying? Wouldn't he stand there to comfort her because that's the right thing to do?

Elaine lightly hits Jimin on his shoulders as he pulls her in closer.

"You made me kill that girl! I can't live now! I tried, but you ... you dragged me to Jin. Jin was saved and that girl ... that girl ... she died ... all alone, trampled, pale, and cold. AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

She continues to sob in Jimin's embrace. Jimin wrapped Elaine with his strong arms tighter as he endures the cold with her to soothe her aching heart. He was sorry for the selfish action that he did, but he only wanted to save someone who was family to him, Jin. To him, Elaine was a savior and he would do anything to repay her for the deed she has done for him.

"Mianhe (I'm sorry), Jeongmal mianhe (I'm really sorry), I'm sorry you have to feel this pain."

---------------

Elaine walks quietly along the sidewalk as Jimin follows closely behind. He notices that Elaine seemed to be tired and so he suggest for her to sit down on a bench that overseas a small lake.

His vest is still embracing Elaine's shoulders. All the drinking and crying exhausted Elaine. Her mind no longer grasped the current situation. Everything seemed blurry.

Jimin, thinking that Elaine had fallen asleep, slowly scooted closer to her, so that her head would be able to rest her head on his broad shoulders. Usually around the BTS members and in front of many fans, he's very outgoing and playful, but around girls, it's usually the total opposite. He was shy and more hesitant near girls.

He sits with one arm around Elaine, while the other rest awkwardly on his thighs. The silence was so comforting that Elaine let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. Her mind was blurry, but she knew what was happening. Her heart flutters with embarrassment and she cringes at the feeling.

Elaine-------------

Why am I so nervous? Why are there butterflies filling my stomach? Oh no... this cannot happen! I cannot have feelings for Jimin. This must be a mistake. Snap out of it GIRL! He's an idol that girls crave for and you're just a doctor. This relationship will never work.

Narrator------------

Jimin, still not realizing that Elaine was still awake let out a sigh.

"Why am I even sitting here?" He chuckles as he realizes what he is actually doing. Something that idols would never do because they were forbidden to by their fans.

"I've never met a girl who was so problematic as you are, yet I'm holding you closer than any other women in my life."

"Do you know how lucky you are women?" Jimin looks down at Elaine's face to make sure that she was asleep or he thought she wasn't so that she doesn't hear what he says. He traces the features of her face slowly with eyes and smiles at the fascination of the beautiful strong features that Elaine had.

"Pretty," Jimin says as he looks back at the lake and his heart flutters as he holds Elaine tighter to his chest to make sure that she was warm.

After quite a long nap Elaine awakens with the coldness stinging her skin. She looks out into the distance to see the view of the beautiful lake right in front of her. As she begins to turn her head up she recognizes a familiar face. Seeing Jimin right beside her had startled her.The night had not fully disappeared yet and the temperatures dropped throughout the night. His hands were freezing and she knew from instincts that he was prone to getting hypothermia if she didn't quickly take him to somewhere warm.

"Jimin-sshi. Please wake up! Why would you not go home? Why did you even follow me here?" Jimin groans as he tries to sit up. He could barely stand up from the bench and he coughed non-stop.

Elaine calls over a Taxi, but when the driver asked her where she would like to go, she realized that she didn't know where the BTS dorm or studio was. All she had done for the past three weeks was the internship. She decided to just take Jimin to her house for the time being.

Elaine took out Jimin's phone from his pocket and called his manager.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"This is Dr. Nguyen. I'm sorry to bother you so late at night, but Jimin is with me right now. He was trying to make sure that I went home safely, but things got complicated and I think he might get seriously sick if I don't take him somewhere warm." Elaine tries to explain the situation to his manager without causing any misunderstandings.

"Oh I see. I'll be on my way to your place, but I can't get there till around 8am because thats when BTS will be on their way to a fan meeting in Busan for tomorrow night. Is it okay if you look after him for me?"

"It's fine. I'll do my best to make sure he'll be ready to for his fan meeting tomorrow night."

"Thank you Dr. Nguyen. You are really appreciated." And his manager hangs up as the taxi arrives at your apartment.

Elaine dragged Jimin up to her apartment and laid him carefully on her bed. She took off his sweater and jacket, leaving him in his thin shirt. She then took off his shoes and socks to replace it with her own socks that were much warmer. He shivered as she wraps him up in warm blankets.

As a doctor, Elaine had some things prepared. She grabbed a bag of saline and some medicine to take care of his cold. Quickly she pushes in an IV into his soft skin and connects it to the saline bag. By this time, Elaine was worn-out and its not like she could just jump on her bed to sleep because Jimin was sleeping there. She decided to just rest her head on the bed as she sits beside the bed. Every 30 minutes, she would wake up to make sure that his temperature was getting normal again.

She couldn't help but look at Jimin's face as she wiped his forehead with a clean, warm towel. She thinks to herself, so this is how an idol looks in real life, up close. His skin was so soft and glowing even when he was sick. Perhaps he used a lot of skin care? His lips were tint from lipstick and his eyeliner was so perfect. This is probably every girl's dream. To be inches away from her idols face, so close that you could see the hairs on his face and the muscles on his arms.

It was 4:00 AM and Elaine's limbs were sore from staying up all night. She lays her head by Jimin's bedside and fell into deep sleep.

----------------- DREAMS

JunHee- "Please help me! I don't want to die! Please." She continued to vomit blood up and screaming in pain.

Elaine - "I'm trying ... please hold on... listen to me... don't die, you cannot die, do you hear me?" Everything becomes muffled and time slows down.

--------------------

Please COMMENT!!!! I would love to read your suggestions.

Sorry for the long and sucky plot. Finals is coming up in 2 days and I can only relax a little when writing this for ya'll. Has finals started for ya'll yet? It SUCKS!

Your votes and comments keep me SANE for now! Love you all <3