"Fuck you Jason! You don't get to comment on my shit until you get your own shit." I snapped out pissed.

"You sitting over there pissy because you know your evil ass is wrong. Let that woman have some fun damn. She ain't going nowhere. You can have some of the guys tail her like you always do." Jason suggest.

Grumbling I walk over to the wet bar in the corner of my office and pick up a whiskey bottle and take a long swig of it. Yes I can do that. I just don't want to though. Jason is right and I hate when his dumbass is right.

Looking at the time that read 3:45pm. I can see it's almost time to meet up with Santo's men. A message needed to be given from him to us in person. I don't think he had enough balls to do a sabotage in broad daylight in the crowded Italian restaurant but who knows. I'll be bringing eight of my best men with me just in case.

Taking a cigarette out, I light the cancer stick and take one long puff already starting to feel my temper settle from the comfort of nicotine. "We need to head over to that fucking restaurant to meet those bitches." I rasp out. Jason nods his head.

"You good though? Because every single time yo psycho ass get into an argument with yo ol lady, you go mental on mother fuckers. Need I remind you that it is still broad daylight out and we will be in a crowded five star restaurant full of bystanders, I don't need your crazy white ass going fool and doing a columbine shooting out in the bitch!" Jason dryly retorted.

Glaring at him I shoulder him out of the way and stalk off to my car outside with him close behind. What the hell I look like doing some dumb shit like that?

********

***Jason POV***

I don't have a good feeling about this bullshit ass meeting. Something is going to go down. Either Alex is going to lose it or Santo's men will pop off, something is going to happen.

Sighing I look out of the window of Alex's black on black Lamborghini. My thoughts run to Andrea, a fine ass chocolate woman I have been seeing for the past few weeks. She wasn't anyone I would go steady with but she was great for what we had now, which was causal.

Looking up at the sky I whisper a small plea, "please let me get out of this shit today so I can hit that good ass pussy one more time!"

Looking over at Alex I can tell my best friend is on the edge. His knuckles are paper white as he grips the steering wheel with hard vacant eyes. "Man if you clench your jaws any tighter you going to break that shit!" I joke. He rolls his eyes.

"Jason I don't need the shit right now!"

"You need to chill the fuck out! See this is what I am talking about. You need to get your shit together at home because you are acting reckless as fuck. What the hell you think will happen at this meet up today huh? You think we are all going to sing camp songs and scratch each other balls? Wake up man!" I shout frustrated that my friend hasn't been and still isn't himself as of late.

Now don't get me wrong, my boy Alex always have been psycho as fuck but lately he has been taking that shit to a whole new level. Alex remains silent but I can tell he relaxed some by the color coming back to his knuckles and the relaxing of his jaws.

"I don't know how to fix this shit Jason" his broken voice softly came out in the car.

"Fix what? With Santos? Easy kill that limp dick mother fucker." I say smiling knowing damn well that wasn't what he was talking about. Alex shakes his head sadly and look over at me. "No I mean with Eve. I just can't seem to do right by her. Man I am trying but this shit is hard! I love my family but I resent the fact that I can't do shit like I want to!"