3

Piper's POV

"So when do you want to meet up?" I asked through the phone to Ryan. I saw Liam walking down the hall with his head hung. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to me.

"I'll text you." I said and hung up to avoid the risk of Liam hearing anything that Ryan and I were discussing. Liam began spinning his combo in and stopped about half way after putting in two numbers.

"Are you alright?" I was stunned by his words because it seemed to be that he no longer cared. I stood frozen and he began stammering.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't-"

"No I'm- I'm fine I guess." I whispered and looked down just to get him to get him to stop rambling as cute as it was.

"H-how about you?" I stuttered. He smiled and looked up while gripping his shoulder strap on his bag.

"I'm good." He was lying and I could see it in his eyes. I sighed and gripped my bag. It was a black vans bag and pulled my helmet which barley fit in my locker out and hooked my fingers in it. I bit my lip and tapped my foot.

"Liam?" His head shot up but he didn't say a word to me. I was not chomping on my lip. I wasn't sure what I was going to say to him but I didn't want him to leave.

"I'm sorry." I wasn't only talking about breaking up with him. I was talking about Ryan and Malia and leaving a Hayden and fighting and Brett and lying to him and anything else. He smiled.

"Don't worry." Then he walked off and I only kept my eyes on him as I began walking out of the school. He was going to lacrosse and I was going to Ryan.

********

I slung my body into the passenger of Ryan's car. He smiled to me and looked over and I kicked my feet up on the dashboard like I always had before.

"What?" he asked with a small chuckle.

"I just talked to Liam." I whispered while picking at my nails with my eyes being a bit glossy. Ryan grabbed my hand in his and began rubbing his thumb other my hand.

"You okay?" Ryan had never asked if I was 'alright' it was always 'okay'. I smiled and nodded. I knew that I would regret doing this with him. Spending time with him could easily make me fall back in love with him as much as I didn't want that.

"Lets go?" He asked and I nodded before his hand slipped out of mine and we drove out of the school parking lot.

*Liam's POV*

My hands were clenched as I hide behind one side of the building. Ryan. He reached his hand out to meet hers and I felt my body tense and my hand go threw the wall. I could hear them.

"I just talked to Liam." She was talking about me to him. It seemed as if everything was backwards. I bit my lip as I watched them. He was everything I hated.

"You okay?" He asked to her and she only smiled at him. His hand slipped from hers. Then he spoke come more.

"Lets go?" He seemed to be worried to her but I knew he wasn't. I wasn't sure why she was with him but I was going to find out.

*Piper's POV*

"So how do you wanna do this?" He asked while sipping his diet coke. I shrugged.

"I just don't want her around." I said gripping my cup. He chuckled and nodded.

"What?" I asked as he continued to look at me. I wasn't sure how he was going to answer and I now wished that I didn't ask.

"You always grip something when something that stresses you out or makes you sad is brought up." I swallowed and looked down at the ground. I bit my lip and kicked my feet a bit.

"You always did know me way to well." I whispered and he laughed while nodding. He always bit his straw and locked his feet under the table, keeping his left hand either locked in mine or on his thigh tracing shapes when he was nervous. I smiled up at him while sipping my Sprite.

"After Hayden's..... Gone, how do we find Kate?" I asked him and he set his hands down on the table and began making hand gestures.

"Kate and I meet up every month.... For.... Um..... Reasons." Images and Kate's naked body on top of Ryan I cringed and he gripped my hand, I quickly drew back and looked up at him.

"If you and her are.... then why do you want her dead?" I asked as the whole thing just seemed a bit too General Hospital for me. He chuckled and looked down.

"She's a syco and wants to kill half the people in this town. I'm not going to kill that many people." He said leaning a bit over the table. I nodded and crossed my legs before sipping my teeth.

"You still up to this?" He asked me and I nodded with a fake smile. I knew I was lying, and so did he.

But he wouldn't say anything.

////////
A/N

Sorry for all the updates I'm just having writers diaria...... Oops.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459