“But…,” she tried to protest.

“Please,” he pleaded, “Don’t run again for third time.”

“Third time?” questioned Luna looking at him.

He nodded, “Yeah, first time was at my party and last night was the second one,” he explained.

“At your party?” she bites her lips and blushing. He knew it’s her.

“I could never forget our kiss. I’ve been looking for you all this time. Now I found you and I don’t think I would able to let you go again,” he told her honestly. “I’m sure you’re not the “kiss and leave” type of girl,” her teased.

Luna shook her head softly, “Let’s go then,” he said ushering her into his car.

“But…’ she hesitated.

“Please,” he pleaded again. Luna sighed nodding her head at the same time. Without wasting much time, Leo drove them away.

“Where you’re taking me?” she asked him.

“Somewhere to where we talk,” he told her.

“Where?” Luna asked again.

“I’ll tell you when we reach there,” he winked and Luna glared at him making him chuckled.

After a few minutes drive, they finally arrived at their destinations. Luna looked at their surroundings through the window, “Where are we?” she curiously asked.

“My secret hiding place,” he told he, “Let’s get out. The view is amazing.”

Luna smiled and followed him out, “Wow,” she said looking at the view. They were on top of the hills and they could see the town from above.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” he said standing next to her, “I love this place. I found it when I was 16. I came here when I want to be alone and think,” he told her.

“So this is your hiding place?” she asked.

“Yep,” he nodded, “Nobody knows about this place,” he looked at her and chuckled, “Well you do now and I have to kill you to keep the secret,” he jokedpretending t­­o strangle her.

She laughed at his jokes. Gosh, she has a beautiful laugh, Leo thought to himself. “I changed my mind. I think I’m not going to kill you. I’m going to kiss you instead,” he told her.

She smirked and hit him softly, “We’re supposed to talk,” she reminded him, “Not to do anything else.”

“Why don’t I just kiss you,” he teased, “I know that will make you agreed with what I suggest.”

Luna glared at him and pouted her lips. She turned around pretending to leave but Leo managed to grabbed her arms again, “Sorry, I’m just joking. I love teasing you,” he pulled her arms and they sit on top of his car, “Now let’s talk.”

“What you want to talk about?” she asked him.

“Why are you avoiding me? From the way we kissed, I know you like me a lot as much as I like you,” he admitted.

Luna looked down at her fingers. Should she tell him the truth? Tell him about his mother warning? She asked herself.

Seeing her remained quiet, Leo started, “You can tell me everything Luna. Tell me why? Is it really has something to do with me being rich? It’s not my fault to be born rich. Anyway like I said earlier, you didn’t mind being friends with Nikita and Andrew but why not with me? They are rich too.”