Chapter 1

You know everything happens in spring break right? Yea, I'm not a girl like that. I don't do what "Spring Break Hoes do" no offense. My name is Mack and I go to bridge way high and I am 16 years old. I gotta go to class it's the last day of school before spring break.
        I'm at school now and this guy I hate so much name Cory keeps talking to me. My best friend Devin has a huge crush on him but I don't know why. He is agervarion and horney all the time.
         "Wassup Mackenzie" Cory said. "It's a movie about a boy who travels with an old man and a talking dog in a house air ballon." I said while I was walking away. He followed me, I turned around and said, "your lost?" And rolled my eyes. He told me, " I'm not lost I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out for spring break." I just gave him the Bruh face and walked away. "I'll text you." He said, I'm still regretting giving him my number.
       It's 5:00 and I just got home. I walked straight upstairs and went in my room. As soon as I closed the door, Cory called. "What do you want?" I said. He said, " open your window, u wanna show you something." The fact that we live next door and our rooms are next to each other makes me hate him even more. I opened the window and Cory was shirtless and flexing. "You wanna hang with me now?" Cory said. I couldn't believe he did that but, I said ok. Both of us open out windows and we just starting talking. Strangers was looking at us crazy but, I didn't care.
           It's Saturday morning and Devin woke me up. "WAKIE WAKIE EGGS AND BAKIE!!" She screamed. Why would I ever give my best friend a key copy to my house. I told her to get out but than Cory walked into my room. He was shirtless again and to be honest he looks so hot shirtless. I said, " why you here." Cory said, " who me?" I said, " yea you." Cory said, "couldn't be." I threw a pillow at him and he jumped in my bed and hit me in the face with my own pillows. He was on top of me and Devin had a jealous look on her face. He saw Devin face and got of me. I felt like somthing strange is about to happen.
              Cory got behind Devin and his hands was on her hips, he kissed Devin on her cheek and said, "I love you." To Devin. Than i said,"uhhh, y'all are very friendly all of a sudden." Devin said,"oh I forgot to tell you, me and Cory are dating now." I don't like Cory but, I didn't like the fact that the guy I was hanging with and the guy I hated all my life now belongs to my best friend.
   "Great, I'm so happy for you." I said slowly." I felt weird after that. I didn't know what to do now.