Tears started to stream down my face. "Brit?!" Kenny now at my side. He grabbed my hands. "What are you do- what's wrong?"
I looked to him. Balling now. "Hey.." He pulled me into a tight hug.

"What is it?" I tired finding the words to tell him. But what do I say?

"Justin...." "Justin! What about him? Do you need him? Hes down stairs I'll call him-". "No! No! Don't." I looked up at Kenny confused. "Last night... He called me.." I started to calm down. "Okay. What'd he say?" "I don't think he meant to call me.." "What makes you say that?"

"I heard him..." God this is harder to say then I thought.. "He was what?!" "Cheating on me... I heard everything..." I looked down. Trying to fight the new wave of tears. "He what?!" Matt asked at the door. I looked up to see him and Charlie listening.

"That mother fucker!" Charlie turned and headed out. "Char! No!!!" I ran after him knowing what he's thinking. "What! You think I'm gonna let him do that?! Hurt you?! Hell no! You've been hurt too many tines. I'm teaching this one a lesson!" "Charlie! Please don't! As of now. He doesn't know he called me..." "And?! That's even more of an asshole!" "Just don't! Please. I don't want to deal with it.. Can we just get in the bus and head to the show?" He sighed.

"Only cause you asked. And cause I love you. But I swear to god. He pulls something with you again..." "I get it. Can we please.." "I'll get your bag." Ken said. "No. I'll get it." I walked back to my room and pulled my suit case off the bed.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my pocket. I walked out to the door. Matt opened the door. We all walked out. We got to the elevator. "Okay I know they're in the lobby eating. Vic told me they were eating breakfast. I'll stall them. Char make sure Justin doesn't get to her just walk straight to the bus." Ken instructed as I looked blankly at the floor. We reached the lobby. The doors opened. "Go time."

Charlie led me passed the dinning area where I heard Kenny greet them loud. We made it outside and straight to our bus. We got on. "I'm gonna put are big bags in the storage compartment." I nodded as I walked to the bunks and climbed to the top one. I plugged in my headphones to my phone and et the music blare as I cried.

I felt the bus move. Then later it came to a stop.
Someone tapped my shoulder. I rolled over. Ken. I pulled out a head phone. "Were here. Sound check is in a hour." I nodded. "I'm gonna get ready." I said pulling out my other headphone. I got out of the bunk grabbing my make up bag. I heard familiar laughing come from the back room. "Who's here ken?" "Go see." I walked back. I opened the curtain. "Ayeeee there she is!!!" Long arms pulled me into them. "Slim?" "Hell yea!!" I smiled. And hugged back. "I'm here too! If anyone cares.." I heard Ks voice say. I pulled away and looked at him. Hes smile quickly faded as he saw my face. God knows what I look like... "I'm gonna freshen up real quick..." I turned and made a dash to the bathroom. "Wait Brit!" I heard K yell after me. I got to the bathroom and quickly tried to close the door before K could catch me.
Hey!" He stopped the door. Damn. "Ya?" "You okay. Open up. What's wrong?" "I'm fine. I'll be out soon." "Brit. That's bullshit! Believe it or not but I know you. And judging by your puffy eyes and messy hair.. You're not fine."
I sighed. "K please... I'll be our in a little bit. I'll tell you everything." "Promise?" "Ya. Promise."
He moved his foot out of the way.

I closed and locked the door. I turned to the mirror. Gosh... No wonder he ran after me...

30 minutes later.

I opened the bathroom door and put my make up bag away. I then made my way to the back room.

K stood up right away and hugged me...
First time I've been this close to him in years...

I sighed. "You know you could hug back.." K said after my sigh. I slowly lifted my arms up and wrapped them around him...

He pulled away looking down at me. "What happened?" I moved from his grip and say down. He followed siting right next to me.