Chapter 13

After wrestlemania

I walked back stage with my
New shiny belt on my shoulder. First woman to ever hold the WWE championship belt.

"Congrats!" Rome said walking up beside me, throwing his arm around my shoulders. I smiled. "Thank you." "John mad?" "No clue. He seem mad?" "A bit. More disappointed at himself." I nodded. "What are you doing tonight?" "Probably celebrating at the hotel with Em and the boys." "May I join?" "Why?" I smirked up at him. He looked down. "You know why."

We turned the corner. Em and the guys waited outside my dressing room. "There she is!!! Dude!! I can't believe you fucking beat John!!!" Charlie said. I shrugged walking up. "I do what can." They all crowded me congratulating me before I walked in and changed to head to the hotel.

"Yo is John coming or is he upset about you beating him and shit?" Matt asked pouring shots. "I'm texting him. He's coming up now."

Just as I said that, there was a knock on the door. I ran to get it. "Hey!" I greeted John. He smiled and walked in. We went to the kitchen where everyone was. Right away Charlie handed John a shot.

We were up parting till the sun came up.

When I finally woke up...
I instantly regretted drinking.. I stared at the clock on the microwave. 1:30pm.
I walked to the fridge, hoping for food. But found nothing. I groaned and slammed it shut. Room service it is.

I sat at the table. Rome walked up in just gym shorts. "You okay?" I groaned in response. "You eat?" I shook my head. "Well what do you want?" "I don't know.." He chuckled and went to the phone. "I'll order you something."

Em and the guys woke up and came to the kitchen. Eating the feast Rome ordered.

After we all stuffed our selves. We say at the table. "Do, how much more crazy will your WWE schedule get?" Em asked. I shrugged. "Probably the whole talk show route again and interviews like crazy, random appearances. Magazine covers... Who knows." "So basically you're gonna be really busy!" Matt said. "Ya pretty much."

"Well I hope youre not too busy for long..." We all looked at Em. "Why?" "Well since the albums been doing so great... They want a tour. And not just any tour. A world tour!!" "What!!!??" We all said. Em sat back and smiled. Nodding his head.

We all started cheering. "Yes!!!" "Oh my god!!!" "This is crazy!!" After we settled down I looked to Em. "Who would we tour with?" "That's the great part... They've agreed to let you guys pick." We smiled at one another. "Who ever it is, they'll try and make it happen! So any ideas?!" Ken, Matt, and Charlie all turned to me. "Why am I picking!?" "Cause you're the pickiest!!" I thought.
"I don't know. Some one good. The have to have the same style type as us but different though... I can't think names."

"Don't think too much of it now. Focus on WWE for now. I don't want you to deal with too many things at once. Just keep it in mind." I nodded.

When it came close to time to go to the arena for raw they boys got up and got ready.
It's 5:30 and we are just now walking through the building. I walked past several people who congratulated me. I made it to my dressing room. Leaving the boys to do what ever.

After raw, Ken and us Loaded up in my bus that WWE surprised me with. They said they didn't want their champ car pulling. So I know own my own bus. It's crazy insane. Ken and the guys are staying with me the next couple weeks.