28-♪- Collide

Começar do início

            “Please,” she begs again.

            I groan.

            She was relentless.

            “Are you doing this because you want to see Zach?” I ask, turning my head to see her as she gingerly sits on the edge of my bed.

            She blanches, her face red. “N-no,” she laughs nervously.

            “BS you liar, I laugh, nudging leg with my foot. She slaps my foot.

            “I’m not,” She says adamantly.

            I roll my eyes, not even believing her for a second. From what I heard and saw, Zach and Blythe were getting closer, even going to dinners together. But of course, they both denied feelings for each other.

            “Don’t you want to see Teegan?” Blythe asks, after a long silence.

            My heart beats a little faster and I fiddle with a stray string on my pillow. “Does it matter?”

            “It does. You guys should at least talk and ‘define the relationship,’ “ she finger quotes.

            I swallow hard. “I can’t see him, let alone talk with him in private.”

            She sighs, flopping down to lie beside me, staring at the ceiling. “I wonder what he’s thinking, doing that to you.”

            My eyes burn. “Does he have to have a reason?”

            She rolls her eyes. “Teegan may be stupid right now to let you go, but I know him. You know him better than anyone, Teegan must have a reason for ignoring you.”

            It was easier to think that Teegan was just a jerk that used me because I could hate him easier but Blythe was right, I knew teegan, he had to have a reason.

            I was going to regret this.

            “What time is the concert gig tonight?” I ask.

~*~

            I bounce nervously in line, the bouncer checking IDs.

            “This is bad, Blythe,” I whisper, fidgeting.

            “Stop,” she hisses, stilling me.

            She looked just as beautiful as she always did. Tonight, she wore a short and tight icy blue dress, her blond hair straightened and her makeup heavier than usual.

            Allowing her to turn me into a little Barbie, I allowed her to pick out my outfit, and do my hair and makeup.

            I look down at my simple short, black dress and six inch pumps.

            I was beyond nervous now as we got closer to the bouncer, I was petrified.

            Three people in front, two, one.

            “Hello ladies,” The bouncer greets us gruffly, extending his hands for our ID.

            Without hesitance, Blythe hands in her fake ID and I hand my own in to his, my hands shaking.

            He studies the IDS, his brow furrowed in suspicion.

            “You guys are of age,” he asks.