Score 9 ~ A Doctors' Passion

Start from the beginning

"You have beautiful set of hands, it seems like you care for them a lot." The nurse said as she admired the soft yet pale skinned hands of the blunette.

"I love my hands, without them I may not be able to play the piano."

"Ah so you're a pianist?"

"Yep, the piano is my friend, music is my life, without these two I might not be able to stay the way I am now." She said as she looked at her hands.

The nurse smiled at the young teen that was sitting on the bed, she then hold the blunette hands gently.

"I'm sure someday, someone special will come by and listen to your music, when that day comes by, you will find that someone will be able to make you happier than you are now"

The teen just smiled back at the nurse upon hearing what she said.

"Thank you, if only Mama is still alive…" she then turned her gaze towards the sky outside the window.

That conversation alone breaks Midorima heart. He gritted his teeth, his lips formed a thin line, and frowns were seen on his face as he passed by several nurses while he headed back to his office with several files in his hands.

"HOW?! HOW CAN I BREAK THIS NEWS TO HER?" Midorima screamed in his thoughts as he threw the files on the table with sheer anger.

Tears silently runs down the doctor cheek unknowingly.

-Flashback ends-

Midorima let out another long sighed upon remembering it. It has been years yet he still failing. He was frustrated. Looking at all the data in his laptop and the files pisses him off. He decides to call it a night, as he turned off the laptop, he lays down on his bed as one arm over his head, he stares at the ceiling.

"God can be too cruel at times." He mumbles to himself.

-Flashback-

Sky blue orbs looking at him in disbelieve, it has been a few weeks after Tetsuki was admitted into the hospital. Both her hands were trembling on her lap, her lips slightly parted.

"I'm afraid I will have to inform your father about this, he has to know." Midorima said to the patience that was still frozen in front of him. He hates it. He hates relaying or giving bad news to any of his patients.

It took Tetsuki a while to regain her composure. She shook her head in disagreement, she then moved forward towards the emerald eyes doctor. She holds his hand, with her eyes pleading to him.

"Please don't tell Papa about this! I don't want him to take away what I have left!" she begged. Midorima who was surprised by the patience plead as he looked into her eyes, tears were threatening to fell down those soft cheeks.

Hiding important things from a young patient parent was against his policies; however, there are certain requests from his patients he cannot decline.

-Flashback ends-

He sighed again as he turned to his side of the bed, staring into the nothingness of the darkness. He knew the girl, she was a talented pianist, and he even heard several of her pianos playing whenever he has time to come over to check on her while her father is away.

He grabbed a CD that was lying on his night stand, he stares at it.

-Flashback-