Sierra?!?!??!?!???

Recap-

".One problem, I don't have a phone anymore." She handed me hers. I dialed Joseph's #.

Dingggg Dinggggg Dinggggg. Then he picked up.

End of recap.

"What do you want Sapphire?!?!?" He yelled

"It's me. Ashley. I have a question. Was the girl you cheated on me named Sierra?" I said

"Yes. Sierra McPoll." Ok. I have to tell Niall. Like NOW!!!

"Ok. BYE!!" I hung up. " Let's ask the boys if they know her last name." Sapphire nodded. We went downstairs.

"OI!!! Listen up. Who knows Niall's friend 'Sierras' last name?" Louis raised his hand.

"McPoll" My face turned pail. I need to tweet.

@AshleyLove:

Ugg. When love turns around. Make sure to go the other way.

I logged off.

" Guys I need your help......" I told them about Joseph, his relationship with Sierra." So can you guys hel me? I have a plan." They nodded. "

1.We get Sierra to come over

2.We get her to say mean things

3. We get Niall to listen

4.Sierra is exposed. Got it?" They nodded.

"Liam can I borrow your phone?" He handed it to me. I dialed Niall's number.

Bring Bring Bring

"Hello?" A thick Irish accent said. I put on my Liam voice which ROCKS!

"Hello mate. Tell Sierra to come to the entrance of De La Pue (MADE IT UP!). Ashley wants to talk to her." I said in a British accent.

"Ok. Bye. Sierra is calling me!"

"WAIT!"

"Yeah?"

"Tell her to come in 15 minutes."

"Ok. Bye!" He hung up. I got into the limo and pulled up in De La Pue. And sure enough, they were all ready there.

"Ok. Niall you have to leave." He nodded and left.

"What do you want slut?!?!" She said coldly.

"I wanna talk." I saw something behindand I her hand.

"What's that?"

"You will find out right now." It was a frying pan, she nocked me out unconscious. I felt dizzy, fighting to keep my eyes open, but I failed and they closed shut. I heard sirens. And that's it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~NIALL'S P.O.V~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I got a phone call.

"Niall, Ashley's unconscious. Come to Beaumont Hospital. ASAP," with that she hung up.

I called the guys and they are coming to the hospital. Once we got there we went to the front desk.

"Ashley please." Sapphire said

"Last name?" A old woman in her 50 said.

'We don't know. She doesn't know." The lady with a name tag named: Dapline Loupe

"What happend?" She asked

"Unconscious." The woman gave her a key that said:

ROOM 45

We ran to the room and a nurse was In front of the door.

"Do you know her last name?" She said. We nodded no.

"We can do fingerprint scans to find out." We nodded eagerly to see what was her last name.

We waited outside the door for about 15 minutes. The nurse came out.

"We found her last name." She holder her birthdate and Full name.

Ashley Fan Tomlinson

Born: September 16, 1993

After Louis read it, he fainted.

"Oh. This is good news. Ashley is in awake." Everybody started cheering. We ran into the room.

We gave her a near hug.

"Who did this to you?" I said.

"Sierra." I turned pail.

"YOU LITTLE LIAR!!! YOUR ACCUSING MY FRIEND OF TRYING TO KILL YOU?!?!? WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON DOES THAT?!?!?! EAT SHIT!!!!! YOU SHOULD OF DIED!!!" I yelled. I then ran out the room.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ASHLEY'S P.O.V~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"YOU LITTLE LIAR!!! YOUR ACCUSING MY FRIEND OF TRYING TO KILL YOU?!?!? WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON DOES THAT?!?!?! EAT SHIT!!!!! YOU SHOULD OF DIED!!!" Niall yelled. He then ran out the room. I started crying. Then Louis walked in. He was holding his head in agony.

"What's wrong love? Oh there is something we have to tell you. Your my sister." I froze.

-END OF CHAPTER-

What is gonna be Ashley's reaction. And here is a spoiler.

Ashley is gonna change her name to Faith Tan Linson

Hey guys. I have a question, what's the most SCARIEST,HORRIBLE thing that ever happened to you

~Destiny