Finally out

Mohan stares at Ananya and says"Uske gunhegaron ko subke saamne lakar" says Mohan, fully determined.
"Theek hai main aisa karunga. Par uske liye tumhe humein yahan se jaane dena hoga, wo bhi inn bachon ke saath" Kabeer puts his condition in front of Mohan. After thinking and measuring Kabeer's words, accepting that Kabeer won't betray him, he agrees in letting both of them go, taking the children with them.

"Nahi Mohan tum aisa nahi kar sakte"one of his men shouts, unable to bear the failure."Rehne de Shyam jaane de inhe"Mohan tries to calm Shyam. Soon all of them indulge in a serious discussion and fight. Making best use of the opportunity Ananya holds Kabeer's hand and runs away. Quickly they reach the place where they asked the children to stay and Ananya opens the door.

On the other hand seeing them run, the men of Mohan Brijesh run after them, but Kabeer and Ananya were at a good distance from them. Getting out of the place Kabeer and Ananya along with the children, not having a proper idea about the area, take up a road, hoping that it would lead them to KKN. But before declaring his decision that which path are they going to take, Kabeer warns Ananya "Ab jo main apse kehne wala hoon, agar apne uss baat par mujhse behs ki, fir dekhna!""Kya?" asks Ananya, holding her breath, anticipating what he wants to tell her. "Hum iss side jayenge" he points towards his right side. Exhaling, she says "Oh! Main to darr gayi thi! Mujhe laga aap apna koi saaman wahan bhool gaye!". He gives her a 'do I look like a fool to you?' look. "Nahi! Nahi! Main janti hun ki aap mein bohot dimaag hai, aap bohot calculative ho. Par. Mujhe.Aise.Hi.Laga"she utters the last words very slowly, as she notices the shift of his mood. And since he is already having so much trouble, Ananya knows she won't like to turn into a trouble for him. Then she quickly adds "Aap jaisa kahenge main waisa hi karungi".Hearing her words Kabeer's heart melts. He comes closer to her and whispers into her ear "Woh to tum karogi hi! Punishment yaad hai na tumhe?" she stares into his eyes. Then he continues "Waise dekha jaye to tumne mujhe indirectly 'bhulakkad' kaha".Before he could continue Ananya gets away from him and whispers, so that the children can't hear her "aur punishment nahi. Please!" Smiling, he says "Chalo!"Kabeer and Ananya along with the children move forth.

As they continue their journey through the dense forest, the children get too tired to continue the journey. "Didi mujhse nahi chala ja raha aur" says a girl. Ananya who is moving forth to them but still maintaining the closeness with the children turns back to look at the girl and realizes that all the children are too tired to walk. She turns back to look at Kabeer, who drifts his attention from the children to her. He nods, giving her signal that they'll find somewhere to rest. "Waise bhi barish bhi aane wali hai, kafi andhera ho gaya hai". Getting to the girl and sitting on his feet, resting his left arm on his left leg he talks to her politely "Hmm... Aapse chala nahi ja raha?" She shakes her head, indicating a 'no'! Kabeer mirrors her move, that makes her to smile. Then another boy pulls Ananya's hand and says "Didi mujhe bhookh lagi hai".Ananya looks at him and touching his cheek, she says "bhookh lagi hai aapko?" he nods, "Chocolate dungi to chalega?"she asks. The smile on the face of the child, who hasn't tasted chocolate for so many days together, answers her question perfectly. They all stare at her. She brings out five chocolates from her bag and gives the chocolates to them. But as she gives the first chocolate, she realizes that they all are melted. But anyhow they all grab it and starts unwrapping the chocolates Kabeer turns back and moves a little farther away from them noticing each side carefully, in case there is someone who is following them. Still sitting down on her feet, Ananya turns back to find out Kabeer. Noticing that he is tensed and thinking something, she gets up and walks towards him. Standing behind him, she brings a chocolate out of her jeans pocket and puts it in front of him. This distracts Kabeer and brings smile on his face. He accepts the chocolate. Ananya moves forward and stands with him."Chocolate? Mere liye?" he asks her, smiling. "Haan socha shayad ye chocolate ek akdu boss ko thoda meetha, sweet hona sikha de?" she says, not looking at him, but looking ahead of her, while Kabeer stares at her until she finishes the line.

Looking at her eyes, while standing to her left, he notices the tiredness in her eyes. "Thak gayi ho?" his question makes her to turn her gaze at him."Hmm... Aap nahi thake?" she asks.Smiling, Kabeer announces "Chalo bachon idhar aao, yahan baith jatey hain hum sub" he chooses a place under the shade of a tree. All the children happily accept it. "Yahan?"asks Ananya, raising her eyebrows."Hmmm... tum thak gayi ho, aur filhal yahi jagah hai" he smiles, as a gesture of apologies. She smiles back indicating it doesn't matter to her.