THE BITTER PAST

Relaxing on his chair Kabeer starts thinking about Ananya and unconsciously closes his
eyes. "Main tang aa gyi hun Kabeer tumhare roz roz ke sawalon se. Main samjh nahi pa rahi ki main iss situation ko kaise tackle karun? Akhir tum bhi to office jate ho, kabhi kabar late bhi aate ho, to kabhi agar main late ho gyi to kaunsa pahad tut gya? At least tum jaise Tarini ke saath faltu mein time waste karte ho main to aise waise kisi bhi ladke ke sath time waste nahi karti"."Shreya..." Kabeer shouts at her and raises his hand.

"Tum uss ladki ke liye mere upar hath uthane wale the aj? Pata nahi usne kya jadu kar dia hai tum par"."Usne kuch nahi kiya. Main bus ussey insaaf dilana chahta hoon. Aise mein agar wo meri dost bann gyi hai to galat kya hai is mein? Tum kyu ussey humesha hum dono ke beech le aati ho?" "Main le aati hun Kabeer? Nahi balki mujhey to aisa lagta hai ki main tum dono ke beech aa rahi hun. You know what, shayad mujhe hi tum dono ke raaste se chaley jana chahiye". Packing her bag, Shreya calls her Dad "Dad I can't stay here any longer, I am coming back home" her father's answer makes her halt in the sitting area of Kabeer's home. "Alright Papa if you also, like everyone think that I am at fault, so it's okay" ending the call, without giving a chance to her father to reply, she makes her way out of the home."It's your decision to leave, I won't stop you. Par agar tumne iss ghar ki dehleez se ek baar kadam bahar rakh diya to yaad rakhna main tumhe kabhi wapas nahi aane dunga, na iss ghar mein aur na hi apni zindagi me"Kabeer warns Shreya.

"You have already let me out of your life a long time ago Kabeer, staying at home and showing others that we are a 'happy family', I can't do that" saying this Shreya makes her way out of Kabeer's home. During her process of going out, her black saree gets stuck to a nail of the door, she pulls it free and in the state of anger she doesn't notice that the border of her saree tears off a little. Opening his eyes, Kabeer pulls drawer of his desk and brings out the torn piece of saree and stares at it, giving it a smirk, he keeps it back into the drawer.

Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें