Manners, Miss Kashyap!

"Kya maine aisa kuch kaha Miss Kashyap?" he asks, showing off his sweetness. "Aap aisa kuch kehna bhi mat!" "Apko nahi lagta ki ek junior reporter ko apne senior se baat karne se pehle apna 'tone' check kar lena chahiye, res...pe...ct... dekar... Nahi matlab maine socha ki shayad..." smiles Kabeer. 'Apko main kabse aur kitna respect karti hun ye kaise bataun apko sir? Main nahi chahti ki aapko pata chaley ki aapka gussa meri kamzori hai, isliye mujhe mera 'tone' yahi rakhna hoga. I am sorry' she keeps staring at him, her lips smiling unconsciously.Kabeer snaps his fingers in front of her eyes to bring her out of her day dream. "Anyways you can read these cases, they all are unsolved, you'll get an idea of what kind of cases you can dwell into. If you want you can opt one of these for starters" suggests Kabeer.Holding the file open, staring at Kabeer, raising an eyebrow she says, "Solving one of your cases? Kabeer Sharma ke cases?" she smiles. Creating noise by closing the file loudly, she challenges rather than tells Kabeer"thanks main apna case khud dhundh lungi! Waise bhi agar 'KKN' mein 'Kabeer Sharma' ke saath kaam karna hai, unhe jhelna hai to 'k'ase to dhundhna hi padhega na?"smiling she gets up and turns to get back to her seat. Reaching the door of Kabeer's cabin, holding the handle of the door she says "waise 'Kabeer' 'Kashyap' 'Kareeb' 'KKN' kuch zada 'K-K' nahi ho gya?"From his chair, Kabeer smiles and says "Han! Dekhte hain ab ye 'K' factor 'k'onsa rang bikherta hai KKN mein". Staring at each other for sometime, they smile at each other then Ananya turns and leaves his cabin.

Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें