First day at office!

Ananya looks at her mother and tries to hide her smile, but her family is too smart to come under her influence. "Jab hansi aye na to hans lena chahiye"saying this she slaps lovingly on Ananya's forehead."Chal haath muh dho le khana lagati hun" "haan jaldi de do bohot bhook lagi hai. Thak bhi gyi hun khakar so bhi jati hun. Kal subh jaldi uth kar office bhi jana hai".

Next morning Ananya wakes up before the alarm clock buzzes. She notices the time, it's six in the morning. "You still have time Ananya, sleep" she assures herself. 'YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WORK HERE IN KKN' Kabeer's voice in her head jerks her up. Sitting up on her bed she pulls her quilt.

The breeze entering through the opened window brushes the curls of her hair. Enjoying the feeling, Ananya leaves her bed and stands in front of her room's window. "Aaj se main aapke saath kaam karne wali noon Kabeer Sharma, tayar hai na ap mujhe jhelne ke liye?" smiling she moves towards her bed and pulls out a piece of paper from underneath the pillow kept adjacent to her pillow. Sitting at the corner of the bed, "Hmmm... zada khush hone ki zarurat nahi hai, kal raat ko neend aa gyi thi apse baat krte krte, fir aj jaldi bhi to uthna tha, aur wo bhi kis liye? Aapse milne ke liye hi. Warna to ap wahin rahenge" she indicates towards her study table with her finger. Standing up she places the article on Kabeer, into her diary, kept on her study table and rushes to get ready.

Reaching the office she searches for her seat. "Ananya, right?" Malvika's voice takes her by surprise. She turns to find Malvika standing there."Good morning ma'am" Ananya greets her. "Call me Malvika"."Malvika", smiles Ananya. "Malvika you asked me to check this interview, I have done that, I think everything is alright" says Richa."Alright Richa thanks". As Richa turns to leave, Malvika calls her "Richa could you please help Ananya. Because she is new, she needs guidance" says Malvika."Alright no problem" saying this Richa gives a smile to Ananya. They both leave the cabin. Richa introduces her to her group "Ananya, this is - Ronnie, Trisha. And guys this is Ananya"."Hi" says Ronnie and Trisha in unison.

"Sunno Miss Kashyap office aa gyi?" asks Kabeer to the peon, when he brings the coffee tumbler into his cabin. "Ji kaun Miss Kashyap" asks the peon, who hasn't met the new comer yet. His words reminds Kabeer that no one knows her yet, but him. "Chalo kuch nahi, jao" orders Kabeer and the peon leaves.

Ringing of his phone distracts him "Hello" "Kabeer Bhaiya, yein mujhe tang kar rahi hain. Aap inhe danto na!"Anurag's voice drifts Kabeer from all the problems of the world. "Kiski itni himmat hui ki mere Anurag ko tang kare?" "Didi kar rhi hain na" says Anurag, getting irritated from Tarini's pressing his cheeks, playfully. Switching the speaker of the phone Tarini says"Arey main kya karun, Kabeer tum hi batao agar koi tayar hokar itna acha lage to pyaar to ayega hi na? Acha pata hai Kabeer main jo suit pehn rhi hun na wo dark blue aur pink combination ka hai aur..." Anurag's words cuts off Tarini's line in the middle "Uuf... Aap ladkiyan bhi na jab dekho dress aur jeweleries ki baat karte rehte ho. Kabeer Bhaiya ye sub jaan kar kya karenge? Bhaiya office mein kaam karne jate hain ya apke problems solve karne?"Anurag's words makes Kabeer to laugh out loud."Acha bachu aur tum jo kar rahe the wo kya tha? Meriii shikayat kar rahe the?" "Kabhi kabar experts ko bhi dusro ki zarurat padh jati hai, ap nahi samjhoge". Kabeer laughs again."Anurag!" scolds Tarini, lovingly."Didi!" replies Anurag. "Miss Kashyap!" says Kabeer, addressing to Ananya, who knocked the glass door of his cabin and is now holding it ajar. "Kya?" says Anurag and Tarini in unison. "Kuch nahi, abhi busy hun baad mein baat karta hun. Anurag, Didi ki baat sunna. Aur Tarini tum mature behave karna. Bye!"speaking it too quickly Kabeer ends the call. "Par Kabeer" says Tarini, but soon she realizes, she has uttered the words a bit late.

Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें