The Kidnapped Birds

The weird smell of the room wakes Ananya up. "Miss Kashyap aap theek to hai na?" Kabeer bends to support her, but as he was going to touch her, he stops! Looking into her eyes he asks for permission, without uttering a word, his eyes do it for him.'Itna kya ego Sir ki aap mujhse puch bhi nahi sakte, if I need any help or not?Theek hai, jab takaap khud nahi puchenge, I won't accept your help'. Sitting up she rubs off the dirt from her clothes. Kabeer stares her each move, never missing a beat. Her creased brows, the wrinkles on her forehead makes him to smile. And why won't he smile! He knows she has got nothing to worry about when Kabeer, his Kabeeris there, no one or nothing can cause her harm. Yet here she is all tensed.

Getting rid of the dirt as much as she could, provided the given scenario, she feels relaxed. The crease on her forehead seems to fade, if not vanished. But Kabeer is not satisfied, he doesn't like the sight of the crease, he needs it gone. Attempting to make her feel more relaxed, because that's what is in his mind right now, he says "Waise Miss Kashyap, just to share a secret with you, apko pata hai life mein agar kuch negative na ho to life mein maza nahi aata!" Ananya stares at him, giving a 'are you kidding me look'! Grabbing the look he adds "Nahi really, ye problems hi to humein ye mehsoos karwate hain ki hum zinda hain".

Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें