They know how to deal

Looking at him and smiling, in not so pleasant way, she says "Oh really?Haan aapko to shok hai aise logo se deal karne ka! Aap ek kaam kyun nahi karte? Jaayi mujhse baat karne ke bajaye unse gappey ladayi ye".Smiling at her thought, Kabeer thinks'tumhe lagta hai ki unki company mujhse tumhari company se achi lagegi?' "Waise aapse ek baat kahun?" Ananya's voice brings him out of his thoughts. "Ji zarur kahiye!" says Kabeer, happy that she is willing to talk, this could help her to get out of the present scenario for sometime."Aap na mujhe samajh hi nahi aate" she says seriously, but the laugh that Kabeer gave as an answer confuses Ananya. She stares at him, gauging his reaction and reading him. "Aapne mujhe kab jana, ki aap mujhe samjhengi?" His question makes her to realize that he is oblivious to the fact that how much she admires her; how she collects his articles; that she still remembers his each interview he has given, which he might himself doesn't remember. The first thing she remembers after waking each morning is Kabeer's face, Kabeer's words. The thought brings a smile on her lips, unconsciously. Kabeer continues saying "Aap mujhse baat karne se darti hain, par ek 'gang' ke leader Mohan Brijesh se 'tu-tu main-main' aaram se kar sakti hain. Wo bhi tab jab hum uske addey par ho, uske aadmiyon se ghirey hue! Aur aapko main samajh nahi aata?" saying this he stares at her, daring to stare back at him and smiling shyly, she accepts her fault.
The sound of slap alerts them. "Tu khana nahi khayega?" asks a worker of Mohan Brijesh. "Mujhe apne ghar jana hai, please mujhe apne ghar bhejdo" pleads the child, crying."Miss Kashyap kuch bhi karke humein iss bache ko bachana hoga. Humein koi raasta nikalna hoga yahan se nikalne ka". Working with her presence of mind, Ananya starts coughing loudly and hard. "Miss Kashyap, kya hua are you okay?"holding her, Kabeer comforts her. She coughs harder, but signals Kabeer, winking, that she is fine, when she notices the tensed look on his face.
The men of Mohan Brijesh come running. One of them says "A ladki kya hua?" Still holding her by her shoulder, Kabeer scolds him "Kya hua kya? Tumhe dikhayi nahi deta ki iski tabiyat kharab hai? Jao jakar paani lekar aao". Seeing his rudeness, the man points the rifle at him and says "tameez se baat kar Kabeer Sharma, warna abhi yahin laash gira dunga". His words scares Ananya, changing her position from sitting on Kabeer's right side, she moves in front of him, so that now she is between Kabeer and the man.Looking directly into the man's eyes she says "inki taraf se main maafi mangti hun". "Miss Kashyap..."Kabeer starts, sitting behind her, but holding his left hand which is placed on his left thigh, without turning to look at him and still staring at the man, she says "Please ek glass pani milega?"

As he turns to leave, Ananya tells to Kabeer loudly "Sir mujhe saans lene mein problem ho rahi hai, pata nahi ajeeb si bechaini ho rhi hai" hearing her saying the man leaves the door open, promising himself that fetching a glass of water won't take time. "I can't believe ki irne khatarnak log itne bewakuf honge! Chaliye Sir" she says, holding his hand and getting ready to move. "Kya? Miss Kashyap apko kya lagta hai hum aaram se gate se nikal kar KKN pohnch jayenge?""Main bus iss room se bahar nikalne ki baat kar rhi hun, humein dekhna hoga ki bachein kahan hai!" "Hum..."as Kabeer starts, the man returns with a glass of water.

Accepting it and drinking it slowly, taking time deliberately so that she can make a plan, she finishes the water, the whole time while drinking, her mind processes to make strategies. Able to make a plan, she stretches her arm to hand the glass to him. But with the glass, she also gives him a flirty look. The man reciprocates his feelings with a stare and a smile.

When Kabeer takes his attention to what's going on in front of him, he turns his hand to a fist, trying to control his anger. "Mera na yahan dum ghut raha hai" Ananya tells the man in a sugar-coated voice. Although Kabeer knows it too well that her this try can turn fruitful, but he promises himself silently, under his breath, that once they are out of this chaos, Ananya has to pay for behaving like this! He smirks thinking that she has added a second punishment into the list. And he is also looking forward to how she is going to react to this.

As the man comes closer to her to reply, Ananya gives him a tight punch, which results in his falling down unconsciously. Kabeer's exhale makes it clear that how much happy he is with this movement of Ananya."Wow Miss Kashyap, ap karate bhi janti hain?" asks Kabeer, amazed by Ananya's move or relieved that he didn't succeed in touching Ananya, he is confused. "Han! Karke dikhaun?" daring him, just to lighten the tension persisting. "Anyways, ab hum yahin rehne wale hain ya chalna bhi hai?" she asks, but as soon as she completes her line she brings out a tiny camera attached to her handkerchief with the help of a pin and she captures and records the body laid in front of them, through the camera. She also moves the camera in a way that it records the whole scenario of the room. "Jaldi karo Miss Kashyap" "Ji Sir bus ho gya".Quickly she completes her work and then quietly tip-toeing they try to search the place where they might have kept the children. Then running towards a room, getting inside they discover seven children sitting there, few crying, few sitting quietly, unable to decide what should they do. The sight of the children succeeds in welling up Ananya's eyes but soon gaining her composure, she guides them to follow her.

Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें