Chapter 31

Catalina POV

The pain I'm feeling right now is unbearable. I said my goodbye but I'm not at peace. Masyado ako naging kampanti na Andreas will eventually regain his memory and come back to me but who am I kidding. The more I tried to win him back the more he hates me. Here I am at the edge of a cliff alone.. Alone and hurt. Tears after tears ... I'm really sick and tired of crying. I can hear everyone's laughter. Everyone seems to be happy but me. I watch waves after waves as it hits the big rocks. I hear the echoes of crashing waves. I followed the sound until I'm at the very tip of the cliff. The ocean seems to be calling my name.

"Catalina...!" The voice is so soft...

"Catalina!!" There it is again.

"CATALINA!!!" Now a familiar angry voice had woken me.. But he was too late. I had already step off the cliff.

"CATALINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Andreas calls out to me as I look at his bothered face.

"Baby, hindi ko kayang mawala ka sa akin. Please don't leave me! Hindi ko kaya! Mahal na mahal kita. Please naman huwag mong gawin ito sa akin!" He begged and begged but I didn't listen.

I can feel the cold water consumed me. I feel the adrenaline rush through me.

"You promised you won't leave me! Pero ano ito?! Ipag palit mo ang lahat nang meron tayo sa saglit na kaligayahan??! Ganon nalang ba talaga ako sayo, Catalina?? Binabalikan mo lang kung sawa kana sa iba mong kaligayahan?! HUHH??!" Now I see tears flooded through his eyes. But once again I didn't care.

I realized that I am having a hard time breathing but it didn't stop me from seeing all these flash backs.

"Catalina, I love him! Kung ayaw mo sa kanya hindi mo nalang sana siya pinaasa!" Galit na sambit ni Ate Rosa Mae.

I feel someone tagging me along. A strong hand is pulling me up but I couldn't tell who it is.

"Diyan ka magaling eh! Palage nalang sarili mo ang iniisip mo! Ni minsan ba naisip mo na nasasaktan din ako????!" I.. I can't believe all the pain I've caused to this person.

I feel the sand on my feet. Someone's dragging me. He's breathing heavily on my ear.

"Ako o ang mga barkada mong walang ibang ginawa kundi gumawa nang kalokohan??!" He crossed his arms.

"Don't do this!" I answered coldly.

"Me or them???!" He looks hurt.

"Catalina, Breathe.... " someone's pumping my chest!

"I know I've been hurting you... It's killing me! It kills me! But..." I couldn't say it.

"Baby wake up! Hey! CATALINAAA! Baby? Catalina!! Wake up!" He's shaking me.. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't.

"You like to people with people's feelings, Catalina! But I'm not letting you off easily!!" Now I see his face. It's.. It's Andreas. "Mag babayad ka sa mga ginawa mong kataksilan sa akin!" Banta ni Andreas sa akin.

I opened my eyes because I felt something warm beside me. I look through the familiar room. It's my room here in the island and someone is softly snoring beside me. ANDREAS! I slowly move, trying my best not to wake him up but I terribly failed. He startled me when he touched my forehead.

"Good, no more fever! Go back to sleep!" Wait what did he say? Was I dreaming the whole time??!

"Ummm.. Andreas.." I slowly turned to face him.

"Everyone left. There's just you and me in the island.  You seriously have the guts to jump off a cliff!" I can tell he's very angry.

"I... Ummmm... I don't understand! I didn't jump off the cliff." Now he sits up and grab my face.

"Quit playing games with me, Catalina!" Now he's really really angry. He pinned me down the bed and started kissing me roughly.

"Andreas, stop!!" I tried to kick him away from me but to no avail.

"Stop? But you let other guys do this to you but when it comes to me you want me to stop??!" What the hell is he talking about. Now he took off my clothes and started trailing kisses down south.

"Andreas!!! Please stop!!" I grab his hair but he pinned my hands next to my hips.

"You'll never forget this!" He has this sadistic look on his face. I don't know if I should fear for my life or enjoy the moment.

"You're going crazy! LET ME GO!!!" I tried my best to get out of his grip but he's too strong.

"Crazy? You want to talk about crazy with me??!" I stared at his eyes and I couldn't help my tears.

"I'm sorry.." I started sobbing.

"What??!" He barked at me.

"I'm so sorry!" Now my eyes are fogged with my tears. "I remember everything! I'm sorry for hurting you, Andreas! There's no excuse for my wrong doing. If you want to punish me go ahead!! But I'm really really sorry! I love you. I love you! I REALLY LOVE YOU but I got scared. You wanted to settle down and I wasn't ready. I was too young and when Sebastian showed me what I can do I just went crazy until I started losing you. There was no turning back. Then I saw you and Rose... I saw how you looked at her so I decided to break up with you because I thought you deserved someone better than me!" He let go of my hands.

"Deserves better than you? I DEVOURED YOU! I MADE YOU MY AIR MY EVERYTHING! WHAT DID YOU THINK HAPPENED WHEN YOU LEFT ME???! You left me to die!!!!! So you don't get to just say sorry to me!! Dahil kulang ang sorry mo sa lahat nang mga kasalanan ginawa mo sa akin! You're stuck with me, Catalina. For the rest of your fucking miserable life!!" He continued kissing me until nasa gitna na siya nang mga legs ko. He inserted two fingers and I moan.

"Andreas...." I grab his hair. Tears keep falling down my eyes. " Andreas, please stop this!" He sits up again and look at me. This time, he spread my legs wide open and inserted his manhood.

"I miss this!" He's thrust are getting faster and deeper.

"Please, Andreas!!!!!" I'm trying to push him away but he seems to like my weakness.

"I own you. You will be mine forever!" He flipped me to my billy and he re insert his manhood inside me from the back. He grab my hair which gave me shivers.

"PATAYIN MO NALANG KAYA AKO!!!" Singhaw ko sa kanya and it made him stop.

"Baby, I'm sorry! I... I let anger get the best of me!!" He stepped away from me and I quick grab the sheets to cover my shivering body.

"I hate you, Andreas! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I screamed at him while he's giving me a blank look.

The End:

-----A/N-----

Hello everyone. Maraming salamat sa mga vote ninyo sa munting storya na nilikha ko. May mga nag message sa akin na gustong malaman ang POV ni Andreas. Well, happy to say I am in the middle of making the second part of this story line starting with Andreas POV. It is called 'Keeping His Queen' it is not published yet kaya abangan... Sorry to end IMACHB this way. I did it para it's easy to follow the story line on 'Keeping His Queen'. THANK YOU AGAIN! God bless