Chapter 11

Catalina POV

I can still feel the sting on my face from Andreas slapped earlier. Sagad sa buto ang galit ko sa kanya. How dare he humiliate me like that. Who the hell does he think he is! Mag babayad siya sa ginawa niyang pamamahiya sa akin.

As we arrived at the docking station I jumped out as fast as I can.

"What happe-" I ignored Sonya. I keep on walking towards upstairs.

As I reached upstairs I slammed the door shut. I unzipped my dress and went straight to shower. The sudden cold water made my muscles tense. The cold water seems to warm every inch of my body and soothes all the aches that had clawed at myself.

As I poured soap into my hands, tears tickled my cheek mixed with the fresh water. I dragged the soap over my body. It reminded me of Brenton all of the sudden. The soap caress my neck like his kisses, running along my body like when he took in my sense. More tears escaped my eyes followed by my fist meeting the wall. Letting the water caress my skin I dropped on the shower floor broke down and wept.

I remember what had happened now, it all seemed clear. Andreas was with that woman again. And.. And.. He hurt me in front of her! Tears keeps on coming down my cheek. I didn't notice Andreas in front of me. Staring blankly as if he regret everything that had happened!

I pushed him away from me. The pain I'm feeling right now is unbelievable. He hold onto my hands trying to stop me from punching him. He's on his knees, now both of us are wet from the shower.

"I'm sorry!" He apologetically said. "I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" his grip is getting tighter. I just stared at him. Tears still keep on flowing down.

"Sorry? Alam mo ba kung ilang beses ko na narinig yang sorry na yan?" I finally managed to speak. "I can guarantee you this Andreas, that will be the last time you lay your filthy hands on me!" I got up and rinsed. He handed me a towel and I wrapped myself around it. After I changed and put on my pajamas I heard Sonya outside the bedroom door.

"Catalina...?" She whispered.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Come downstairs.. Someone's waiting for you!" I felt relieved all of the sudden. It might be Sebastian! I need to see him and check if he's fine. As I head towards the living room I didn't see anyone. Dumiretso ako sa kusina and there I found Andreas all changed and may hawak hawak na first aid kit.

"Sit down" he ordered.

"Ano nanaman!" Hinila niya ako closer to him at nabigla ako nang dinampi niya ang isang malamig na face towel na tila may lamang mga ice sa pisngi ko.

"Aray! Dahan dahan kasi!" I smack his arm.

"From now on, no one will ever hurt you!" Ano nanaman kaya ang nakain nito at bigla biglang bumait. Chineck ko ang nuo niya baka may sakit. May lagnat ba o kung ano. Kasi parang ibang tao ang nasa harapan ko.

"What are you doing!" He asked annoyed!

"May sakit kaba? Are you feeling well? Pag ka tapos niyo akong pag tulungan sampalin nang KABITTT MOOOO may pa From now on, no one will ever hurt you hurt you kapang nalalaman!!!" Singhaw ko sa kanya.

"I apologized already diba? Ano paba ang gusto mo?" Irita niyang tanong.

"Mag pakamatay ka! Yan ang gusto ko." I glare at him. " by the way, since sa papel lang naman tayo kasal! Let's live our separate  lives! You do your thing and I'm gonna do mine! You're free to see your Mistress anytime and you can leave me alone!DEAL?!" I reach my hand out to close the deal but he didn't seem to like my proposal.

"NO!" Tipid niyang sagot.

"Then what do you want? To both live miserably together? Aren't you sick and tired of us bickering nonstop?" I made a point but point trashed!

"NO!" He turned away from me and I noticed his face bruised.

"What happen to that?" I asked.

"NOTHING!" Tipid nanaman niyang sagot. Hay naku!  " I met with Hazel Mae to end whatever we had. I told her I'm going to fulfill my duty to you as your husband." I can see bitterness on his face. Alam kong nasasaktan siya.

"Andreas, don't! Don't do that to yourself. Wala kang obligation sa akin. What we have is nothing. A big fat NOTHING! I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that. I AM BETTER THAN THAT so let's just give each other space." Parang hindi siya maka paniwala sa mga sinabi ko. I was just being practical. I mean he's nothing but a big asshole to me so I don't know why he's making this a big deal.

"I want you" I heard him say. I could be wrong but I'm definitely sure I heard him right.

"Ano?" Gulat kong tanong

"Ikaw ang pinili ko! Why? I don't know! She made me choose and I chose you!" He came closer to me and kiss me. He caress my face and gently kiss my lips. He kiss the sore part of my face and I swear it made it better. I kissed him back. He carried me bridal style and head towards our room. We never broke off the kiss until we got in front of the door. 

Binuksan ko ang pintuhan para hindi siya mahirapan. Once we're in he gently layed me down on bed.