Chapter One

Last night, I had a magical dream. Literally.

The dream was about me being in a magical world of M&Ms and Jolly Ranchers. And the best part is that I was alone. So I didnt have to share any of the candy.

I probably have a cavity, but who cares?

I was oh so rudely interrupted from that dream when I felt myself falling to the floor.

"Oomf," I groaned in pain as my body slammed against the carpeted floor. I slowly opened my droopy eyelids and glared at the person hovering over me.

Miracle, my older sister.

"Miracle, what was that for?" I asked her, angrily.

"Maybe next time, you'll get up when I tell you to," she said with a smirk, walking out of my room.

All I could think about was that dream. It really made me feel like I could do anything. And now... I feel like flying.

I hopped on top of my bed in nothing but my oversized white shirt and panties, and I placed my hands on my hips. "Two infinity, and beyond!" I yelled as I jumped off of my bed, expecting to start flying around, feeling alive.

But the only thing I felt was my face being dug into the carpet, hard. I groaned as I heard Miracle's laughter.

"Oh, by the way, the bus leaves in ten minutes, Peter Pan," Miracle said with another chuckle. I noticed that she was already dressed.

I raced to the bathroom to get ready. I'd already had an outfit picked out from shopping at the mall yesterday: A white tank top under a jet black leather jacket, and a pair of light washed blue jean pants.

After freshening up and getting dressed in my bad girl outfit, I added more makeup than the usual I wear. I had to look sexy so Asher would fall for me. I cant give Abby 100 bucks. I dont even OWN 100 bucks!

I went downstairs to be greeted by a gawking Miracle and a flabbergausted dad.

"Hell no," my dad said. He was dressed normally: his dirty blonde hair slightly spiked and his plain white t shirt showed off his sleeve of tattoos. And his crazy muscles.

My dad is, unfortunately, a bad ass. He rides motorcycles and has plenty of tattoos and is slightly crazy when it comes to his daughters' safety. Him being so badass is one of the reasons he and my mom split up.

"What, dad?" I asked him as he stood up. I honestly dont know why I couldnt inherit some of his badass traits. Why am I such a good girl? Even Miracle isnt as good as me.

I'm not so good today, though.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked me.

"It's the same things you wear," I tried, smiling sheepishly.

"Dont take after me. I'm not a good role model," he admitted, guilty.

"Dad, dont worry. It's the same ole Charlie Swan. Just a bunch of different clothes."

"Look out now, my sister's got swag," Miracle joked and fluffed my long, dark brown, and now curly hair.

"I've gotta go," I said, hoping to escape this dreadful conversation.

"Not dressed like that," dad said. "Tell me. What guy is it?"

Dang, how'd he know?

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, worried.

"I was a young teenage guy once before. And I've also dated plenty of girls... I mean plenty... So many you wouldnt even believe--"

"Uh, dad," I said. "Please dont tell me about all the girls you've dated. Especially since you and mom are divorced."