Chapter 33

Vic's P.O.V.

There's blood everywhere.

My blood.

All I want to do is return to Kellin and our pups. The only reason I'm still alive, is because of Kellin and our pups. I'll do whatever I have to do to get back to them. I'll keep fighting till my last breath to keep them safe, and to see them again, even if it's for the last time.

While I've been stuck in this cell for god only knows how long, I've found that from whatever the witch leader - Brendon - did to me, my wounds will no longer heal, well they will, but a lot more slowly, so I'm stuck with open wounds and dried up blood everywhere on my body. This must be what it feels like to be human. My wounds won't heal fast like they normally would. Well, normal for my kind that is.

I've tried praying out for Oli, but I think this place - or at least the cell I'm in - is warded against angels, and mine and Kellin's psychic link, mind reading thing, whatever it is, doesn't work with long distance unfortunately. Which means that I have no way of letting him know that I'm still alive. So he's probably thinking that I'm dead. Oh, how relieved he'll be when he sees me again.

But I can't see him again. Not untill I've figured out how to get out of here. That is... if I don't actually die before I've even gotten a chance to try and get out. Maybe if someone was to come in here, I could attack them and then try to escape. Though, I don't think I'll be strong enough, to be completely honest. Hell, I've barely moved from where I'm lying right now, so I doubt I'll be able to attack anyone anytime soon. Not in this condition....

All I can do right now, is just wait for a chance to escape.

******

The lock on the cell door rattling and the cell door opening is what jolts me awake, and I sit up to find two wolves walking into the cell and over to me. By the smell of them, I believe they're both mates. Wolves have this certain scent if they've been mated with another, and the wolf they're mated to shares that same scent.

And well, they are standing quite close together.

"Get up." The brown haired one says, pulling me up as the black haired one throws a pair of baggy pants and a shirt at me.

I slip the clothes on with some difficulty due to me wounds, so the two wolves help me out. They slip a collar around my neck and clip a leash to the collar. Strangely though, they didn't do the collar up that tight.... Which gets me thinking that just maybe I could escape these two.

However, for some reason, I just can't bring myself to do so. And something about these two just doesn't feel dangerous. Like they won't bring him any harm.

"You can trust us, Vic." The black haired one whispers into my ear, as the other looks around the cell block in case someone was coming. "We won't hurt you."

The black haired guy looks around him before he then takes something out of his pocket that looks like some sort of sweet liquid. He looks down at me, placing a finger to his lips.

"Phil." The other wolf hisses. "Hurry. We've got to take him out to the grand hall." He whispers harshly. "So be quick with that." He says, before going back to keeping watch.

The wolf - Phil - turns back to me, opening the vial of liquid, before handing it to me. I look at the strange liquid curiously, not sure on what it's meant to do, and why these two wolves are giving it to me,

"Drink it." Phil urges me. "It'll restore your health and undo whatever spell Brendon had cast on you." He says. "It won't kick in for a while, but it'll do for now."