I laugh at her and nod my head understanding her fully. I smile as I think about our plans. I am excited about going to family day at the Jazz festival. I love jazz music and hanging out with my best friend and the kids was an amazing plus.

Charity's boys ran ahead a few feet while I pushed Olivia in a stroller Charity lent us for the day. We have been walking around for hours, just eating and listening to great authentic music. Of course I had to check in with the jerk on every hour but even that didn't faze out on the good mood I was in.

It wasn't until just recently when I noticed once again the same two built men dressed in black tailing us the whole time. Fear balled up in my gut but I didn't alert Charity because I didn't want her to panic. As her two boys bounced off to the jungle gyms, I asked Charity if she could look after Olivia while I stepped a few feet away with them still in my sights.

I dialed out Alex's number and he answered on the second ring. There was loud commotion in the background like he was at a bar or a get together. I can tell by the shuffling that he was rushing off somewhere quiet to hear me.

"Everything alright babe?" He asked in a worried voice.

"Alex! There are two huge men that was tailing Charity, the kids, and I all day today!" I whimper out. "They are still here. One had a bald head with a cross tatted on the back of his head and the other has a blonde crew cut!" I continued on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Eve you need to calm down baby. I was hoping they would have stayed back further today but I guess with the festival they had to come closer. Those are my men sweetheart okay? So there is no need to panic. I am glad you call m_"

"Are you fucking kidding me!!" I shout into the phone as my fear was replaced by anger. "Alex! I thought you trusted me! Why do you have your men following me? Wait...have they always been following me?!"

Alex lets out a heavy sigh over the phone as if he was dealing with a unruly child. "Eve don't be fucking stupid! Of course I always had people tailing you! It's not that I don't trust you, I don't trust my associates! I do this to keep you and our child safe. If you have a problem with being followed around then stay the fuck home!" He screamed into the phone.

My hands shook with anger. "I understand_"

"Do you Schätzchen? Because right now you are acting like a dumb bitch." He snapped out.

"Are you fucking kidding me? How dare you call me a bitch! You fucking sorry asshole. I hate your dumbass!" I shouted back. "I do understand where you are coming from! I just don't like the fact that you have not told me anything about it!"

"Careful sweetheart with those little words of yours. Why would I need to tell you a damn thing? I am letting you go out aren't I? Be fucking grateful!"

"Letting me! Are you being serious with me right now Alex? The only reason I left your sorry ass by now is because I wanted to try and figure things out with us and the baby! I don't have to be there! And what's the sense of checking in with you every hour if you have men on me jerk?" I scream into the phone.

A soft hand touch me on the back and I whirl around to see Charity with the stroller. She mouthed out asking if I were okay. I immediate felt ashamed. Here I am out here in the middle of the park screaming like a fucking lunatic. I shook my head in near tears.