Chapter 26

*Daniel's P.O.V*

I woke up with a heat pressed against my bare chest. A familiar, gorgeous scent wafting up my nose. My face being tickled by somebody's hair. My arms were wrapped around the most beautiful girl in the world. And she was all mine!

Last night we were at my place watching 'The Perks of being a Wallflower'. I had Sam wrapped in my arms. She fell asleep just before the end. So fortunately she didn't see my tear drop. I then carried her up to my room where I gave her a pair of my sweats and a t shirt. She put them on in the bathroom while I threw on a quick pair of sweats to sleep in. When she came back she flopped down on my bed. I took her in my arms and kissed her quickly goodnight.

And that brings us to the present. I propped myself up on my elbow and started plaiting her brown, soft hair. Halfway through she started to stir. She fully awoke when I started moving around on the bed carelessly looking for a bobbin. I got a slap on my chest.

"Ow what was that for?"

"Stop jumping around" she had a cute little frown/pout on her face. I took the opportunity and smacked my lips on hers for a really sloppy kiss. She squealed but then I put my knees on either side of her waist and started to tickle her. She was kicking and screaming begging for mercy.

"Say sorry and I'll get off of you" I reasoned.

"Sorry? For what?"

"Oh uh em... Oh! For squealing under my amazing kiss!"

"Ha! In your dreams!"

"Ok then guess you need another one to prove they were amazing!"

I'm still tickling her as I place why lips on hers. Suddenly I'm under her spell as she starts to kiss back sweetly and gently. I'm frozen in place as I stop tickling her and she smiles into the kiss. But the next thing I know is I'm on the floor with a slight pain in my back from the fall. Sam had kicked me off of her and straight to the floor. I lay there stunned to think that she had so much power and control over me.

Her innocent little head popped over the side of the bed as she said "Next time you tickle me think about it before hand and make sure you don't do it!" She then skipped out of the room with a smug smile on her face.

What just happened?

*Hannah's P.O.V*

My eyes fluttered open to see Luke's boring into mine already. Jai was no where to be seen and that's when I remembered that we were in my room and had recalled yesterdays events.

Luke gently pushed some of my hair out of my face as he leaned in and placed a sweet kiss to my lips. Knowing Jai would be looking for him and also that only James knew about us getting back together, he slowly got out of my bed and made his way out of my room shooting me a quick wink before the door fully closed.

Was it strange that that small gestures sent butterflies straight to my stomach and my heart to miss a beat? I had really fallen for this guy. Now I just worry of I've fallen too quick. We've already said we love each other. We nearly broke up over a misunderstanding. Only one person knows we forgave each other. Is this relationship strong enough to last? Because for one, I know that if something happens between us, I will break. And I don't know if I will ever heal fully. There would always be a part of me missing. That's scary to think of. I leaned over the side of the bed to touch the wooden bedside table hoping that all these 'if's were absolutely huge and would never happen.

I decided to throw myself out of bed. Have a quick shower and go get some breakfast.

I got downstairs to see all three Brooks brothers sitting in their boxers on a stool in the middle of the room, watching some game on the TV with a bowl of cereal in their hands. I got a chorus of "hey Hannah" from Jai and Beau. Since Luke and I are still in a 'disagreement' he shot me a slight smile when the others weren't watching. I returned the favor.

I poured my cereal as the boys were shouting a series of curse words at the TV. I rolled my eyes.

Boys will be boys.

*Luke's P.O.V*

When Hannah came into the kitchen I had a craving to go and hug. I nearly didn't care if I told the boys that we made up. Come to think of it we should probably do that soon.

I finished my cereal and went over to the sink to rinse it out and put it in the dishwasher. I glanced at the boys quickly. Seeing that they weren't looking I went over to Hannah quickly and kissed the top of her head and ruffled her hair. The blush that fled to her cheeks made me want to hug her and sent a huge grim to my face knowing that I had this effect on her. I then legged it up to my room to get dressed.

I saw my phone lighting up on my bed to see Skip flash across the screen. I grinned as I hadn't spoken to him for a while.

"How you doing man?" I answered casually not expecting a sudden outburst from him.

"A slut? What the hell were you thinking? I swear to god Luke if I was there you would have two black eyes right now!" I could hear the absolute hatred in his voice at that moment.

"I know. I'm so sorry about that but-" I got cut off by Daniel with a slogger calmer tone this time.

"I don't want your stupid apology! Hannah is the one who needs it! She is so much happier when she is around you Luke and I swear if you don't make up I will hop on a plane and give you those black eyes because she would not know what to do without you. I have trusted you to look after my sister and you better get things back on the right track again and don't ever call her that again!" I honestly didn't know what to say but i thought I should tell him that I have already made it up to her.

"Listen Daniel-" once again he cut me off.

"Why the hell are you still on the phone and not making amends with my sister? I'll talk to you later." And with that the line went dead. I guess I'll just ring him later and tell him that Hannah and I are ok again.

*Beau's P.O.V*

As soon as Hannah left the kitchen and it was just Jai and I left he turned to me.

"They need to get back together!"

"Well how do you suppose we pull that together?" I asked with a mysterious grin plastered to my face.

Jai walked over to the sink and rinsed it out. When it was in the dishwasher he turned around leaning against the counter with his arms folded. "I say we go out for a couple of hours."

"And how does that get them back together exactly?" I asked cautiously not sure of the smile slipping onto Jai's face.

"We lock them in the living room until they sort it out"

--A/N--

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. What'd you think? We would really love some feedback! And another thing nearly 10,000 reads and 188 likes! Thank you so much!!!

~Christine xo