Chapter 7

*Hannah's P.O.V*

We all sat down at the breakfast table to have a cup of tea. "Damn it!" I hear James shout as he looks at his phone. "What's wrong?" I ask. "John called in sick so I have to go into work" he says. "Calm down its not that big a deal" says Daniel. "You don't understand I had tickets for the basketball game" he yells. "Omg really? Who's playing?" I ask excitedly. "Miami Heat vs. OKC" he says. That's when I screamed "YOU HAD TICKETS TO THAT GAME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" "Calm down I can't go now so you can take them" James replied. I screamed again. "OMG OMG OMG OMG" I said in my head over and over. "So who's going with me?" I ask. "Me and beau are going out so we can't" says Daniel. "Okay so me Luke and Jai" I say with a smile. The twins both high five each other with a smile. "Ye but there's four tickets who else will you take?" Asked James. "Eh I'll text Katie and see if she can come" I say while taking out my phone and asking her. Seconds later I get a reply saying "yes of course!". I tell her that we'll pick her up in an hour or so and put away my phone. "I'm going to get dressed" I say to the boys and run upstairs. I take off my pyjamas from last night and throw them in the wash basket. I pick out my favourite pair of jeans and my Miami Heat jersey and put them on. I curled my hair, applied a bit of mascara and ran downstairs to the boys. Luke and Jai had changed already so we were ready to go. "See ya later boys" I say to Beau, Daniel and James. They waved goodbye to us as we stepped outside.

The whole car journey to the basketball arena was filled with arguements about who was going to win. Me and Jai supported Miami (represent ;) ) whilst Luke and Katie supported OKC (idiots :P). When we got to the arena I handed out the tickets randomly. I was sitting in between Jai and Katie and Luke was sitting on the other side of Katie. Me, Jai and the rest of the Miami supporters cheered loudly as the Miami players ran onto the court. This was so exciting. The rest of the players came out and the game begun.

It's halftime now and the game is so close 55-51 to Miami. The cheerleaders came out and did their routine. I could practically see Luke and Jai's drool. Boys. All the halftime entertainment was really good. Next I heard the commentator announcing that they would be doing a Kiss Cam. We all looked up to the big screen. The first couple it landed on looked about 25. The girl bushed and look away so the man grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. It was so cute. Next it landed on an old couple and the man kissed his wife on the cheek and everyone aww'd. Then we heard the commentator announce that this would be the last couple. The camera spun around and around until it landed on Luke.....and Katie. I could almost hear my heartbreak as she grabbed him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and everyone cheered. I heard Jai whisper "are you okay?" In my ear. "Ye I'm fine" I lied with my best fake smile. He didn't look convinced but he let it go. For the rest of the match I stayed silent. I didn't cheer once. Not even when Miami won. I didn't care. From that moment I realised that it wasn't a crush. I was in love with Luke Brooks.

~~Later That Night~~

I decided to spend the night at my friend Tara's house. She stocked me up with movies and ice cream to make me forget about the whole thing. It didn't work but it did make me feel a bit better. I fell asleep in the middle of watching 21 Jump Street. I fell into a deep sleep and escaped the days events..at least for now.

A/N Hi guys we would really appreciate some feedback. Tell us if there's anything we need to improve on :)