Chapter 2

"You should totally meet someone, find your soulmate, be happy." Ashley remarked in a sarcastic high pitched voice "Yeah thanks Sammi" Ashley groaned watching his 'date' look at the menu. Sammi had decided that Ashley needed a girlfriend; he didn't dare tell her about the girl last night or she would go hunt her down so instead he was stuck on this poor excuse for a date.

His date was a 'friend or a friend of a cousin of a friend of Sammi's' or something like that. She was an obvious fake blonde with a distant look in her eye and her cans weren't that great - the girl last night was much prettier. By god this girl was so boring as well and he could hardly keep up with what she was saying. Why did all girls have to be boring? Well why did all girls he'd ever met have nothing to say or have any real opinions. Except that girl last night. She was feisty. And pretty. And...shit back to the date don't think about her.

"Then Tammy said that there was no way Shelby said to Courtney who got it from Tiffany that Ginger was sleeping with Ricky cause Annie said to me that Tammy slept with Mark so that means she was totally back stabbing Becca for the whole thing about Kev. Which of course meant I had to break up with Dean since Lauren said that..." Ashley literally lost track after that.

"Excuse me sir" Thank god for the waiter "The lady behind sent you these drinks" he laid the drinks down on the table "A beer for the man and lemonade for the lady. She said she didn't know if your date was of drinking age yet."

Ashley looked behind to see Scarlett smirking at him from the table behind with a dude at her table. He looked thinish with a little muscle but his skin was just covered in tattoo's. Sure he had some ink but he couldn't see a piece of skin that wasn't tattooed. His hair was shaggy and long. Which gave Ashley an idea. Scarlett just looked as pretty as last night; her red hair had this gentle curl to it this time and the darkness round her eyes was less intense but still made her blue eyes look piercing and kind of haunting. She was dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a white black sabbath shirt that hung over one shoulder but she was still wearing those black stilletos and had her biker jacket hung over her chair.

"Who's that dude?" Vinny looked back briefly

"Just some dude I met last night" Scarlett sighed boredly - she hated her friends. They had set her up on this date of a 'brother of a friend of a friend' or something. Thing was she knew it wasn't a date as in they would become a couple, more like a friends with benefits or fling type thing. All she knew was that he was a tattoo artist cause he aparently once worked with the guy who did her fallen angel wings on her back. Her friends thought they'd get along cause he was a tattoo artist and she liked tattoos (ok she had more than they had and apparently t was rare for a girl to have her back tattooed, a tattoo sleeve and a half sleeve plus other random places but hey she liked tattoos they were art). But by god this date sucked. It was like he was half stoned or something. So she had decided to wind Ashley up instead.

"Excuse me miss" the waiter came back up to her and put a basket of bread down on the table "Compliments of the man in front. He was worried you may have spent all your money on drugs"

Scarlett couldn't help but laugh - oh how original.

"I'll be a second" Scarlett sighed getting up from her chair and heading towards the bathroom.

Upon seeing her move Ashley decided he had also had enough of his date and slipped out to the bathroom as well.

"Your some stalker" Scarlett smirked as she watched Ashley round the corner to the bathroom "I told you that once you've had me you can't help but want me"

"Funny I was gonna say the same thing to you" Ashley leaned against the wall "I thought you said you don't date"

"Firstly I said I don't do relationships if your gonna quote me then get it right and secondly my friends forced it on me" She groaned

"Funny, same thing happened to me" Ashley chuckled at the irony

"Really? You're on a date? I thought you were getting time with your daughter"

"She's 26" Ashley sighed

"I'm 26." Scarlett scoffed "She looks as if she's 10 years younger than me and wouldn't that make you a pedo?"

"Who exactly are you trying to insult?" Ashley asked "Her or yourself? And your one to talk about looks more like your drug dealer than a date"

"Your date sucks"

"Your date sucks"

Out of nowhere they both kissed each other passionatly; their tongues fighting for dominance. Scarlett jumped onto ash, wrapping her legs round his waist as he led her into the men's bathroom.