= three =

Hello everyone, and welcome back to Flip Side! c:

I'm so ready for Christmas break >o< why can't it be here already??? Still tomorrow and an entire week of school left...

Speaking of Christmas, I need gift ideas for you all, my readers, this year! This will be a QOTC, but be thinking about it while you're reading ;)

This chapter brings me mixed feelings. I'm so bad at verbal fights ~

ALSO, FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!! IT HAS A DECENT AMOUNT OF CURSING, SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Remember to follow code_cherry on Twitter and Instagram, and to vote and comment for more! Enjoy!

= graser =

"Graser?"

I practically leapt out of my seat, having been editing in silence and having forgotten that I was sitting, muted, in the TeamSpeak channel. Shaking my head to clear it, I switched tabs and unmuted myself.

"Will? What's up?"

"I..." the British boy hesitated, and I frowned. "Can I talk to you for a second? Seriously?"

"...sure," I replied uncertainly, saving my editing for the time being and giving the TeamSpeak tab my full attention. "What do you need?"

There was a few seconds of silence, and I was about to say his name again when he spoke quietly.

"I don't want to do this anymore."

I blinked, confused. "What?"

I could practically hear his wince. "The Cube isn't for me. Not unless something changes."

Biting back an irritated quip at how vague he was being, I forced out, "What do you mean?"

Will, on the other hand, seemed to be getting tired of my general questions. "I mean that you guys treat me like I don't exist, and I'm tired of it. And when you do happen to acknowledge my presence, it's only to ridicule me in front of all your subscribers. Do you think that's my idea of fun? Of friendship?"

You've got to be kidding me. "That's bull--" I began defensively, feeling my short temper rise to the surface at being accused of such actions. I'm not backing down. Not now, or ever again.

"Don't try to deny it!" I gaped a little, surprised at the steel in his normally calm and soft voice. "It's completely true! And it's not just me. Tell me, Graser, how many other people have you used to make your own life better?"

"Will," interjected a feminine voice reprimandingly. Stacy. But my own anger was bubbling closer and closer to the edge.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to say that to me," I growled, eyes flashing beneath my glasses. I'm nothing like them! How dare he! "After all we've done for you--"

"—but that's just it! What have you done for me?" Will's normally invisible personality had vanished in a heartbeat. "The only person here who gives a shit about me is Jordan, and he's the one who convinced me to give you assholes a try! He's done nothing but vouch for you, talk you up when you aren't around, but he was wrong. I'm nothing but the little noobish friend of Bayani's to you all, aren't I?" I opened my mouth to contradict him, but he plowed on, clearly not finished. "I'm a lot more than that, not that any of you seem to care. I'd rather not be surrounded by egotistical big-shots who couldn't give two fucks about someone unless they get something for themselves in return."