Chapter 9: Sun Shining Sunflower

"So," the doctor dragged. "Explain again what transpired."

"I seriously don't even fucking know," Clovis growled.

He was able to find a medic. Once he got one he dragged the person to where Sena and Tybalt was. He quickly took the brat down and the medic got on work with Sena. Once that was done the first thing was to of course take her back to the medical barracks. Clovis of course after delivering the Paladin safely, went to report what happened to the Dark King. Of course the King was displeased to know his future daughter-in-law was injured by Tybalt, and nearly killed. Clovis left satisfied knowing the maniac was going to get a harsh punishment.

Which left him to come back to where Sena was being looked over by the head doctor, Haelan. The woman was situated on a bed with her injuries currently being looked over.

He was being honest though, he didn't know what happened to Tybalt. Sure, yesterday he could understand because he took Sena away when the boy looked to her like a toy. But why today? When he came back to the scene Tybalt had his kind persona on. However, covered slightly in Sena's blood and holding the near dead woman made him look even crazier than usual. When Clovis pulled the brat away he was immediately slung with curses and declarations on how 'Sena's smile was mine'.

There's no possible way that the kid could of actually fallen for the woman already, right? It's only been two damn days and the mission is to have her fall for them.

He heard rustling and glanced over to see that Haelan was lifting her sheets to look over her injury on her stomach. But, Haelan lifted her hospital gown so that her underwear was exposed. It had no effect on Haelan, but it caught Clovis' attention. His eyes immediately went to examine the curves of her hips and chest. She wasn't voluptuous, but still had breasts and ass. Definitely not bad at all, he wouldn't mind it when it came to the step in the mission of getting her pregnant.

He also took in her underwear, which was still on. They were modestly white, but had lace sunflowers on the sides. Clovis couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face.

Sunshine it is.

Clovis finally paid attention to where her injury was. On the upper let side of her stomach was where Tybalt impaled her. Thankfully, Tybalt's blade isn't too think and the scar was about the size of his fist. But, he then noticed an older scar on the side of her. It was large, and ugly. Not in the way that it detracted from her looks, but it was ugly as in the scar was from a horrible attack.

"Hey, what the hell is that?"

Haeven finally looked up from his work to Clovis.

"It's about a three or four year old scar. I was surprised when you told me she was able to keep consciousness for so long when attacked by Tybalt. But it looks like this isn't the first time she withstood such an injury." He shrugged. "But she is a paladin."

That's . . . strange. He narrowed his eyes at the woman. She said it herself, she just awoken her powers when they kidnapped her. She wasn't built like a soldier, and their soldiers said she was just a head of maids at the Light Castle.

So, what's with the battle wound?

"S-Sun," Sena moaned.

Clovis and Haeven turned to look at the Light Citizen. She groaned and raised a hand to message her head. When she fully woke up, her eyes widened and she quickly sat up.