#11 christmas

It was Christmas Day, you were really excited and wanted to open you're presents. When Christmas came you acted a little childish.
Niall was still asleep, you grabbed a Christmas hat and placed it on you're head and tapped Niall lightly.
He opened his eyes and saw you in the Christmas hat and laughed.
"Merry Christmas," you whisper.
"Merry Christmas to you too." He whispers back.
"Can we go and open our presents." You pleaded to Niall.
Niall laughs and nods sitting up in bed.
"Common then!!!" You shout and pull Niall out of bed and down the stairs.
"Whoah okay y/n you're very excited." He laughs.
"Okay okay, you open one first." You say to Niall gesturing to the big one.
"I'll open that one first." Says Niall reaching to the one you were gesturing to.
You watch Niall open the present and a smile appear on his face.
"Merry Christmas!" You shout.
Niall hugs you and gives you a big kiss.
"Y/n this must've costed a fortune."
"Well yeah it was expensive but I hope you like it." You say with a big grin, happy Niall likes his new television.
"So I have something for you!" Niall says looking under the Christmas tree.
You feel the excitement building up inside of you.
Niall pulls out a little box that's wrapped up very neatly, obviously not his wrapping as Niall can't wrap anything for his life.
"Can I open it?" You ask. Niall nods and watches you very carefully.
Once all the wrapping paper is off of it, you're left with a small navy blue box with a gold pattern on the top.
Niall comes over and takes it out of your hand.
"Ni what is it?" You ask.
"You'll see." He says and gets down on one knee. You gasp, knowing what's going to happen.
Niall opens the box and faces it to you, inside is a beautiful diamond ring.
"Y/n, you make me the happiest man on earth, I love you so much and treasure every moment with you, I want to have children with you, I want to get old with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Says Niall.
You're eyes fill with tears and the biggest smile appears on your face.
"Y/f/n, will you do me the honours of becoming my wife?" Asks Niall taking the ring out the box.
"Yes." You whisper. "Oh my God yes Niall! Yes!" You shout hugging him and giving him a huge kiss.
Niall slides the ring on your finger and gives you a massive hug.
"Oh I love you y/n." He says.
"And I love you Ni." You say to him.

A/N: Okay this probably wasn't the best but this preference Boone I'll be kinda following on from this one so the next one will be you telling you're family, then you telling Niall's family. Then the rest of the preferences will kind of be like a wedding series, I hope you don't mind.