Chapter 7

Hey lovelies, hope you like and enjoy. Sorry for any errors, new laptop, new keyboard and I’m not used to it. It’s driving  me insane.

This would have been up sooner if my internet didn't go down -_-

To keep track of time I’m going to say what day it is at the beginning of each chapter.

^^^^^^

*Friday

Ch7

Ava '

I sat next to Kat, smiling shyly at the other occupants at the table. I waved my hand, not really in the mood for socialising as I kept on glancing at Dante’s table. His little group was flocked together all huddling over something. I strained ears to try and catch what they were saying.

“Ow!  Mother of pink!” yelled Kat and I looked down at her sharply, she was rubbing her arm frantically the little hairs on her arm on edge.

“What happened?” I asked, a curious look in my eyes as I shifted in my seat, my brow creasing.

“You shocked me, my word what are you made out of? Lightning? Dear God,” she joked as she rubbed her arm once more and I lost her attention as she spotted something pretty outside. This was not good, the lightning was keeping me stable but sometimes it may be good for me but to others...it could cause severe damage.

I smiled apologetically and scooted away from her. Everybody in this goddamned cafeteria was so loud. Humans and the supers alike, the fairies my God, they never shut up it’s just a constant chitter chatter of high pitched voices; it made me grind my teeth in annoyance. Not to mention the little preppy rich kids were right next to them and were equally as loud, it’s like they were competing against each other on ‘who could annoy Ava the most.’ Bloody idiots. I got up now carrying my lunch tray with my discarded food on it and walked to the dumpster, eavesdropping on Dante’s table.

“Demons, bro you’re fucking with me!” hissed Dante to some unknown boy, my ears perked up. I turned around throwing my trash away and I caught the eye of Holden, his silvery eyes widened as he caught my gaze and he looked away sheepishly. Damn right he should look away, I help the guy out and all he can do is ignore me? Little shit he is. I scowled now as I made my way back to my table, trying to catch bits of information from them.

I only got bits and pieces and none of it made any sense to me. The only part I did catch was the demon part and even that had me scrunching my face up in confusion. I slid in next to Kat, my focus not on her at all.

“So, Ava what sort of music do you like?” asked one of the boys at the table, I turned to face him my eyebrow raised in question at him.

“Not again, come on Chase. Everybody’s music preference is soo important to you,” the girl next to him grumbled, she had dark almost mocha skin, with dark brown hair and equally dark eyes. She smiled at me and I found myself giving her a hesitant smile back, she had a killer smile no denying it.

I turned to the boy and gave him a small smirk, my hand resting on the table, my fingers drumming the top of it very softly. “Rock music, indie rock, heavy metal and hardstyle, got a problem with that pretty boy?” I joked, leaning on my hand, giving him a playful challenging stare. His eyes widened and so did everyone else’s at the table. I looked at them in confusion, “What did I say?” I questioned, seriously confused.

“You don’t seem like the rocker chick, I expected you to like pop music and meaningless garbage or even classical,” said Chase, clearly shocked at my preference. I laughed, like genuinely laughed something I haven’t done in ages. Giggling I calmed down and stared at them.