"Bye sweetness " I wave at Lola as she catches her bus how sweet.

Hakeem pov

"They gone call us Bonnie&Clyde......." I told Porsha. That's my best friend.

"_ You feeling alright?"

"Yea but you know Camilla back and her and Mimi tryna still our company?" I said texting Laura to meet me at Dynasty.

"You know what you gotta do?"

I nodded my head. Yeah, I know exactly what to do when we vote tonight.

Rhonda POV

I don't know who pushed me down them motherfucking stairs but I believe it was Anika jealous ass. I hope God let me and my baby live. I looked up and I notice that I couldn't see anything but a bright white light .

"Is that you Jesus?"

I didn't hear anything . I closed my eyes . He's gonna let me live.

Amen.

Michael POV

"Baby  ,why you wanna be with her why not with meee?" My baby momma came over to drop my child off.

"Cause , you hang with them yungins instead of hanging with real niggas." I picked up my baby and kissed her.

"Hey Daddy!"  She hugged meLisa (my baby's mother) brought me and Kiya (daughter) some Chinese food.

"Thanks." I kissed her on the cheek and then she left.

"Wanna play with Miracle tonight??" I asked Kiya as she ate her little shrimps and rice.

"Yasss, can we spend the night daddy?" She gave me puppy dog eyes knowing I can't say no with those.

"Sure, baby girl." I told her.

After she got done eating which was about 15 minutes (she don't each much) she took her bath and put on her tupac PJs. For a little girl her age you wouldn't think she would know about him but when lisa was pregnant that's all she listened to was Tupac, NWA, New Edition and , Jodeci. Even after she had Kiya she still did. We were together for 4 years. It hasn't been that long but it seems like forever . We were like Nina and Darius in Love Jones. Our relationship was on and off. But what's different is we had to break up. She was my first love. You know how when you gotta girl or a guy and you don't feel like you love them so you don't say they're really your first love . I've had plenty of women but she has been the first love ive had and Cookie might be the next.

Kiya in the MM .

How is it ? Comment scenes and Parts . Or message me something you would like me to add . I wanna hear from you guys....

This book is in 2015 but Lisa is an old school girl.

© Copyright , Rights Reserved.