"Because I missed you and I want to have sex."

"Wow very direct," Mike snickered, "How about a hot tub run and then sex? It is only lunch time."

"Fine," Chester agreed, "By the way, the game room got crowded after I put the PlayStation in there so I moved the pool table into the hot tub room."

"Cool, we'll play then."

"Alright," Chester agreed. They headed up the stairs and this time actually put on bathing suits instead of their underwear. Chester's swim trunks were bright orange and yellow. He was so cute. They slid into the hot tub and Mike leaned back against the older man's chest. Chester stroked his wet hands through his hair. He sighed softly and pressed a kiss to Chester's chest.

"I love you," he said softly and Chester sighed softly. They hung out in the hot tub for a long time and Mike smiled before kissing Chester softly again.

"I just want you to know that you're everything to me."

"I love you too," Chester said quietly. Their words were exchanged softly, barely even there. It meant so much to them.

"Mike?"

"Hm?"

"I changed my mind about the sex. I just want to spend all day here with you," Chester said quietly.

"You can spend your entire life here with me," Mike said simply before sitting up and stroking Chester's cheek, "I can't believe this is real."

Chester's eyes were shut as Mike's hand gently moved over his cheek. He was so sweet. How was he so lucky?

"The first time I ever saw you, I had searched DBS on the Internet. I wanted to find out all their songs. I hit your name and I read everything about you. I couldn't believe what I heard. You were so strong to come back from everything that happened to you and I wanted to be able to be just like you. I saw your picture and I immediately fell in love."

Chester smiled slightly and leaned more into his hand, "When I saw you at the meet and greet, you were so adorable. You were all nervous and as soon as I opened my mouth, you were stuttering about how much I impacted you. I....I didn't really think it was that different than a lot of people who talked to me but you were the first to ever catch my eye. I hated myself for falling in love with you on that night. I wanted to run from all of it because I knew it would never happen. I knew it was wrong, you still had a life ahead of you and I couldn't interfere in that. I guess that was why I was so angry at you that night you brought me back. I didn't want to be anywhere near you because I realized that I would be forced to love you from a distance. I knew I would fail eventually."

Mike hugged him, "Chester....you're such a good guy."

"So that's why I got locked up in prison for being a pedophile."

"Shut up," Mike said as he stroked through Chester's damp hair, "You got locked up because I said we'd be okay. I never thought my brother would call the cops on you. It was only two months away from being legal. They should've understood that."

Chester sighed, "I feel bad for leaving you alone."

"Don't," Mike said quietly, "Don't ever think it was your fault."

"Were your parents hard on you?"

Mike swallowed. They had been. He hadn't even been allowed to go away to college because they didn't trust him enough. He'd been grounded for his entire life.

"No."

"Please don't lie to me Mikey."

"A little."

Chester snuggled him closer, "We've been in a while."

"Do you want to get out?"

"We can play pool if you want."

Mike nodded and they climbed out of the hot tub and dried off a bit before going over to the pool table.

"You first, love," Chester said handing him the rod. They started playing and Mike forgot about all the things that had happened before. This was what mattered. Now. He just needed to live in the moment. He was getting married to Chester. He was going to marry the man of his dreams, that he'd lusted  after for years. He smiled slightly and before he handed the rod back to Chester, picked him up under his butt. The older man snickered and rested his forehead on his.

"I love you," Mike whispered. Chester snuggled against him and he kissed the older man's head.

"In the summer, let's do it. Let's get married."

"Okay," Mike said with a grin, "But tonight, let's do it."

Chester giggled and then Mike was backing up so Chester was balanced on the edge of the pool table. Their lips met and Mike gripped Chester's hair.

"I thought we weren't doing it," Chester pouted, "I'm not even ready."

Mike let his hand rub Chester's cock through his swim trunks, "Are you ready now?"

"Mhm," Chester said and Mike climbed up on the table and they toppled backwards. "Fuck I landed on a ball."

"I landed on yours," Mike said and Chester snickered.

"You're inappropriate."

"We're having sex baby," Mike said but Chester continued to laugh. Mike leaned over and kissed his giggling fiancé to shut him up. Chester's hands reached around and clung to his back. Mike ran his hands down Chester's chest and stomach and then moaned softly as he felt the older man's hand pushing into his swim trunks. He continued to stroke Chester's cock before he pulled the other man's trunks off. He kissed down his stomach and then felt Chester pull his trunks off. And now they were naked on a pool table.

"Kinky," Chester snickered.

"Will you stop making this into something funny?" Mike asked and Chester smiled at him before leaning up and kissing him.

"What do you want to do baby?"

"Fuck you," Mike said and Chester smirked.

"Well go ahead then."

Mike didn't think twice about it. He didn't even stretch his boyfriend first. He just pushed inside and Chester gasped and squeezed his eyes shut. He moaned quietly and Mike knew that he would have to be slow at the very beginning. He slowly moved in and out of Chester before the older man grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down. Instantly they were fused together and Mike sped up his pace. He kissed Chester hard and held his hair. He heard Chester gasping into his ear and he had a feeling that he'd be done soon. He slammed into the man underneath him again and Chester cried out. He felt his nails dig into his back.

"Again Mikey. But harder."

He did. And then Chester was coming hard and he was too. He supported himself so he could pull out of his lover. Chester was slowly sitting up and looking at the pool table.

"I guess we'll have to clean this," he said, "Not now though."

"No definitely not now."

Chester staggered off the table and Mike smiled slightly. They called it good sex if Chester couldn't walk. He supported Chester and they headed to their bedroom. They pulled on some new underwear and Mike pulled on some pants. Chester was already curled up in bed and Mike laid down behind him and pulled him up against his chest. Chester shifted and then was laying on top of him with his face buried in his neck. He reached up and stroked through the singer's hair. The soft snores and the even rising and falling of Chester's back gave away the fact that he was already asleep. Mike sighed softly and wrapped his arms tightly around Chester before rolling onto his side, keeping Chester in his position. The older man's face was still pressed into his neck but now Mike could hold him and sleep himself. He kissed the side of Chester's head gently and then fell asleep. No blankets were necessary when Chester was this warm.