Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Mike! Finally! We haven't talked in forever!"

"It's only been a couple of days," Mike sighed as he grinned at his friends. Dave, Brad, Joe, and Rob all sat around him as they hung out in the park.

"Do you guys know," Dave said, "this jerk tried to keep the fact that he was housing Chester Bennington?"

"The Chester Bennington? Like your God, Chester Bennington?" Brad asked and Mike nodded.

"Yea."

"Well can we meet him?" Joe asked and Mike sighed.

"I don't know guys. He's having a rough time. His withdrawal is hurting him."

"Awww poor guy," Rob said, "So how has it been?"

"Good. Really amazing," Mike sighed softly.

"So......," Dave grinned.

"Yes," Mike found himself confessing to his friends, "Just please don't tell anyone because he could get in trouble."

"You're together!?" Joe asked in shock, "How?"

"It just happened," Mike said softly, "We were talking and then it just happened."

"So have you guys, you know, done it?" Brad asked.

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Does he moan?"

"Is he the dominant?"

"No Rob, there's no way Chester Bennington is a dom!"

"Guys! I haven't even told you if we did it."

"But you did!" Dave said with a grin, "I can tell."

"He did. Now what happened?"

"We were just making out," Mike muttered, "and then things got a little heated and then we had sex."

"And Chester was top," Rob said.

"No!" Dave countered, "Chester was the subby wasn't he?"

Mike blushed but nodded and Dave laughed and high-fived Joe.

"You got to fuck your idol and he wanted it. How do you feel?" Brad asked.

"Guys, he's amazing," Mike managed, "I don't get why he wasn't dominant all the time, he usually is."

"Really?" Joe asked in surprise. Mike nodded.

"Yea. He's always on top of me and kissing my neck and grinding into me. He takes control."

Dave started laughing. And Mike looked at him in confusion.

"What!?"

"That's not dominant Mikey. That's submissive. He's on top of you, yes, but I'm betting he buried his head in your neck and kind of just moves with your body right?"

Mike nodded and Dave snickered again.

"That means he'll let you take control. If you were to flip him over and start stripping him, he'd let you. Chester Bennington is a big time sub. Burying his face in your neck like that is a way of telling you that he needs you."

Mike stared at Dave in shock," How do you know this?"

"I just do okay."

"Honestly, the guy searches the weirdest things on Google."

"So he's been subbing to me all along?"

"Yep."

Mike smiled slightly and then got up, "I think I have to go get something done."