Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Mike get up! Mom wants to talk to you!"

Mike blinked his eyes open and frowned. There was something holding him. He squirmed but the thing didn't move. He turned and gasped when he saw Chester sleeping soundly next to him. The memories from last night came back to him and he couldn't control himself. He leaned over and kissed Chester softly.

"Morning," he said softly. Chester looked at him and then rubbed his eyes.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Better than I have in forever," Mike whispered.

"MIKE! Mom wants to talk to you!"

"Alright. Coming Jay!" Mike called. He turned to Chester and smiled slightly, "If you wait here, I'll come back and give you an official wake up."

"But what if I have to pee really bad?" Chester whined.

"I guess you'll just have to hold it," Mike snickered as he headed to the door and then down to the kitchen. His mom and dad were standing there.

"What do you need?"

"Mike, your father and I are going to go visit your aunt. We'll be spending the day there and this weekend, we'll be spending the night over. She's going through a rough time with her divorce."

"Okay."

"So you and Jay will be here. And....if something happens with....him you call me right away."

"Chester's not a bad guy," Mike said but agreed to her terms. Hell, he got a whole free day to spend in his room with Chester and he wouldn't have to worry about his parents interrupting them. He smirked and headed back to his room. Jason grabbed him before he could.

"What?" he growled.

"Mike....what are you doing? Yesterday you were all upset and today you're acting like nothing has happened."

"There's no problem. It's just not worth it. He understood the problem and now he's okay with being friends until he has to go," Mike said before pulling out of Jason's grip. He opened the door to his room and stepped inside before shutting it and locking it. He didn't want Jason coming in on this either. His older brother would kill Chester if he found out. Chester was laying in the bed where Mike had left him.

"About time, I thought I was gonna have take care of my issue myself," Chester growled as he shifted on the bed.

"Arousing dream last night babe?" Mike asked as he sat down next to him. Chester smirked.

"No. An arousing boyfriend."

If the situation had been more sexual, Mike knew he would've cum easily. He leaped on top of Chester and kissed the singer hard. The moan that left Chester's mouth destroyed him. He felt so happy that he could pleasure Chester like that. He felt Chester pushing him around and all of a sudden, his back hit the pillows. Chester was on top of him, using his strength to push him back. He felt the older man's hands under his shirt. Chester's face was buried in his neck, nipping and kissing the skin there. Mike moaned softly and curled his fingers into Chester's hair.

"Parents," Chester breathed, "We shouldn't get too loud."

"Gone," Mike couldn't even form coherent sentences, "Not back til dinner. Gone all weekend too."

"Oh fuck yes," Chester moaned as Mike moved his hand over his back. He was still shirtless and Mike felt every bone in his body. He never thought that he'd ever be doing this. He was making out with Chester Bennington and Chester Bennington was aroused by him. He dared himself to go further and reached his hands down and grabbed the singer's ass. He felt Chester's hot breath on his neck, his mouth open against his skin. He'd surprised him.