; one direction music videos that never happened but should have part 2

Start from the beginning

                  The formation of their organized choreographed dances is always Liam and Harry up front, and then the other three behind them. From the camera angle you're supposed to be able to see them between Harry and Liam, so you'd see Niall, then Harry, then Louis, then Liam, then Zayn. Make sense?

                  But yeah, so Louis keeps, like, tripping Niall or pushing him over or bumping into him so that he bumps into Harry, which makes Harry and Liam think that Niall isn't taking it seriously while Louis looks like a saint, because he's always back in his place looking innocent by the time H and Li turn around. I get so much enjoyment from thinking about this.

                  And then meanwhile, when they're not doing those dance scenes, you just see random bits of the boys around the rink. Louis leads a line dance starting with Zayn holding onto the backs of his suspenders, Harry keeps buying light-up things from the little gift shop and wearing them all as the video goes on so that by the end he's covered in rainbow lights. Liam does the limbo. Niall ends up falling a lot on his own and also because of Louis.

                 I just...I need this video in my life. Someone make it happen.

  Someone make it happen

2: Wolves [Made in the A.M. – 2015]

                  This one was a strong product of my roommate's imagination, but it is now all I see when I hear the song as well. As my favorite track on 1D's new album, of course I'd love for this to become a single so that we get an actual music video for it, but that isn't likely to happen if they just selected "infinity" as the third single. I don't know who picks their singles, but they aren't very good at it ("Drag Me Down" aside).

                  So we've got Louis and Liam wearing wolf ears because they're always the scruffiest, and I'm sorry, but after the mental image of Louis as a cat, this isn't hard to picture. They could even be wearing little wolf fangs or something or paws or tails, but either way they're the wolves. And the scene that my roommate described to me is she sees Harry and Niall, backs pressed against each other, fists raised as Louis and Liam circle them. Eventually a cute little brawl ensues, and I mean...just picture Larry and Niam going at each other like that.

                  I keep picturing it as a full moon kind of thing. So Louis and Liam are fine and human most of the time, but then all four boys will be hanging out one night and as a full moon rises, the next time Harry looks up from his phone Louis' eyeing him up like he's a piece of meat (in a different way than usual, am I right), and same with Niam. The video just shows how this keeps happening no matter where they are whenever there's a full moon, and Harry and Niall handle Lilo and keep them from hurting anyone, including themselves, because they're OT4 and they love each other.

3: Fool's Gold [FOUR – 2014]

                  This one is – if not my number one – in my top three favorite One Direction songs ever, but like Stole My Heart, has never seen the light of the stage nor the spotlight of and recognition of the life of a 1D single. This is tragic. When I listen to it, I like to be by myself because not only does it put me through internal emotional turmoil, but I like to have my eyes closed because of the cute little scenes that I see whenever I do.

                  So, this video would be very abstract. The boys themselves are real in the video, but everything else is...not necessarily animated, but more like Claymation? Maybe stop action. I don't know. Either way, when it begins with Niall, he's sitting on an old-style wooden swing, like, in the sky, swinging casually with an acoustic guitar. There are fake birds flying by occasionally, a light breeze, etc. Very calming.

                  Then Harry's sitting cross-legged on a cloud trying to plant a flower. Don't ask why. This is just what I see. It doesn't make sense. It's very weird. I know. Trust me.

                  Zayn and Louis are doing something that you don't really understand at first, but they've got a stick with a string attached to it, and they're holding it off the edge of a cloud almost like they're fishing? Eventually when they get the thing up a bit later in the video, it's a little bucket of water, and they then hold their makeshift pole out, off camera, and the scene switches to Harry, who takes the bucket and is happy because now he can finally finish planting his flower.

                  Liam is walking around like he's Snow White or Fiona or something with (fake) birds constantly landing on his shoulders and cutely singing with him. Finally all of their clouds sort of merge toward the end and they sing the last chorus together and standing and guys I still don't understand why this is what I see when I hear that song, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.

                    Are there any One Direction songs that you imagine music videos for? What are your favorite songs from Made in the A.M. and which ones do you think would have been a better third single than "Infinity"? If they have a fourth single, what do you hope it'll be?

                   Thanks for reading!